/*Butterflies Are Free - By Elyse Author URL: www.estudiodesigns.com*/

Monday, April 17, 2006

I get to see my mama today!!!

Well let's hope this wind dies down so it'll be a nice day out.
Only a couple hours left until my mom, and mommy# 2 get here. No they are not lovers, but best friends. Caroline (mommy #2) never had kids of her own..so she has sorta taken me on as a daughter hahaha. I get spoiled twice as much now and you know...us girls just love that stuff :) This has been the longest stretch of time I have ever gone without seeing my mom. From Nov. til today! Yeah I am such a momma's girl, but hey nothin wrong with that!

Hope everyone who reads me had an excellent weekend. I sure did. Friday night was fun..we actually sat on the back porch and enjoyed the mild weather. I got back in touch with a friend I had given up on. She's now got a job and trying to make her life better so I figured everyone deserves a second chance. It was fun to have her around on Friday night.

Saturday we went for breakfast at our favourite place (Moe's of course) They have excellent breakfasts and good coffee (think I've mentioned that before eh). So we came home, relaxed and had a nap..then Saturday night one of the hub's friends was having a sort of birthday drunkfest at his girlfriends place. Man what a nice home. It's small but not tiny, beautiful yard and they had this screened in gazebo set up with chairs inside set in a circle. In the middle of the circle there was a mighty nice half size keg of beer OH YEAH that's what I'm talkin' about!
So after drinkin myself into near stupidity the hub decided it was time to take me home. Me and a couple of the other girls were starting to get mischievious and devious...and well you know what shenanigans will happen when drunken girls start making evil plans to pull pranks.

Now onto yesterday..was a nice day..woke up NOT hungover for once and yacked to my sister online for a bit then went back to bed...ahh glorious relaxing sunday. We had an invite to go for dinner at the brother in law's parents house. Man what a good dinner that was...I swear they had ALL the goodies I like. Plus the added bonus? They have three cats...oh man I swear if I hadn't met the hub I would have turned into a crazy cat lady for sure!

Well I'm off to go clean...I want this place looking nice for when mom and #2 arrive so that we can spend quality time instead of them sitting there drinking coffee while I tidy up haha!
Hope everyone is having a good day! :)

7 comment(s):

Hey Dorkina!! I hope you have the bestest time with your mama # 1 and # 2...tell your mama me says Hi...ciao senorita

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:25 a.m.  

have fun...make memories....

By Blogger yellowdoggranny, at 11:58 p.m.  

Sounds like you had a great weekend!!
Have fun with your moms!

By Blogger Cassandra, at 3:18 a.m.  

alriiiight so you would have seen yer mom's by now. i think. yeah.

sounds like you have had a fabbo time and yet with more good times to come.

By Blogger apositivepessimist, at 7:50 a.m.  

glad you had a terrific weekend. yes, drunken girls are dangerous. your hub is no fool.
hope you had a wonder time with mothers #1 and 2

By Blogger Lisa, at 1:52 p.m.  

did they kidnap you?????

By Blogger yellowdoggranny, at 11:46 p.m.  

they musta done js.

By Blogger apositivepessimist, at 10:57 a.m.  

Post a comment

<< Home