/*Butterflies Are Free - By Elyse Author URL: www.estudiodesigns.com*/

Monday, April 10, 2006

dang eh

Really just totally, completely missing my friends back home right now. Shida your comment nearly made me cry...that was so sweet. Love ya girl. Really missin ya right now. I can't wait til May 5th either....now let's just hope the good ol boys at the border don't give you a hard time! Pssst just don't let 'em know that we're gonna get all smoked up n drunked up n go driving golf carts through the corn fields *snickering*
Also thanks to Denise and Babs for commenting. You two are great!!


The whole situation in the last post had really hurt my feelings...i felt like shit about it most of the day. I just can't stand two faced people. Them, liars and thiefs...can't stand the lot of them! I'm over it now..I think writing about it, and yacking to a friend about it helped ease my hurt and anxiety over the whole situation

My friends back home know me..they know that deep down I'm a sensitive person, but I like to let my full on dorkiness shine through all of that. If people aren't smiling or laughing over something i've said or done...then I haven't succeeded. I just love being a total dweeb and having people get a laugh out of it.
When I'm not laughing at something or just life in general then you know that something's gotta be wrong.
The way I see it is of course we're all different, of course we're not all going to have money, good jobs, an actual career, a good family, good looks and all that crap...but being able to see through the good and the bad to the person underneath the facade is what really matters. And I don't feel that I am getting that sort of deal from that person I was talking about.

I really do like that member of our family. But that whole thing completely threw me for a loop. I think I was more shocked from it than anything.

5 comment(s):

people can be sneaky bastids...give it some time and see what happens...but remember..ya got us bloggers....

By Blogger yellowdoggranny, at 10:36 p.m.  

I can relate to the "phony" aspect of people. I get it all the time at my job. I just do what I'm paid for and don't get involved in other people's lives. If they choose to speculate about my private life, so be it. . . No skin off my nose. Fact is, I could ruin a few marriages if I were to tell some wives what I know, just from overhearing conversations.

That's not my style. . . Fuck `em if they can't just accept me, or you, for who we are.

Like JackieSue says. . . Chin Up, Tits Out!

HUGGSS!!

By Blogger Lauren, at 6:50 p.m.  

Few things hurt more than being betrayed by one you had trusted. Well, maybe that one time smashed my pinky toe with full force against a wall, DAMN that hurt, but it went away in a couple days. These things have a way of leaving scars. The trick is to not let it keep you from giving others the benefit of the doubt. If they insist on being 2-faced assholes, let them. Just ignore 'em. They'll get what's comin' to them.

By Blogger Geeky Dragon Girl, at 11:36 p.m.  

ookay late as normal. girl yer a dag and a dag kicks butt over anybody else. i have always found it’s the dags in life that are the most genuine and true people. regardless of money, looks, education and careers.

at the end of the day those things don’t count fer shit but dagginess surely do ;)

By Blogger apositivepessimist, at 2:12 a.m.  

Ahh... they are just assholes. You rock to us!!

By Blogger Cassandra, at 4:47 a.m.  

Post a comment

<< Home