/*Butterflies Are Free - By Elyse Author URL: www.estudiodesigns.com*/

Thursday, April 27, 2006

:)

Well I still haven't gotten a chance to post anything worthwhile yet. Mom's still here and the hub has a few days booked off work. Havin a great time.

Last night I was sitting on my porch watching the big trucks roll by on the interstate...really wished I had my truck drivin' license. I'm dying to go back on the road...whether it be by car, or truck hahaha.

We got all our photo's developed and a bunch printed off my camera's memory card. Most of them turned out really nice. Some of the ones from inside Graceland were blurry and dark..since they don't allow you to turn the flash on inside.
It was funny because mom and her friend are Elvis nuts, yet I was more excited about going to Graceland than they were...yup I am a total dork haha.

Hopefully I can get back to regular posting soon. I just feel bad sitting at the computer when people are here. I've missed reading up and commenting on everyone's blogs. You can be sure I'll get to that once I have a day to myself.
If anyone's reading this...you have yourself a good day.

4 comment(s):

We all understand that you want to spend time with your Mom while she's here. You can tell us all about it later.

Give Mom a big Lauren HUGGSS!! from all the crazies out here in Blogspot land. . .

Love ya!!!

By Blogger Lauren, at 9:04 p.m.  

I'm readin' ^_^ *waves*

By Blogger LittleOrangeFox, at 11:30 p.m.  

have fun with mummie..we will be here after she is gone and you can fill us in on all the details...

By Blogger yellowdoggranny, at 12:07 a.m.  

You've been tagged!!! See my "Six Wierd Things. . ." post for details.

Hope you are having a great weekend!!! This rain delay at `Dega is killing me!!! LOL!!

HUGGSS!!

By Blogger Lauren, at 4:03 p.m.  

Post a comment

<< Home