/*Butterflies Are Free - By Elyse Author URL: www.estudiodesigns.com*/

Monday, May 01, 2006

My husband makes me sick...

Literally!!
I swear right now I'd love to down a big bottle of nyquil and sleep this off for a few days. He got sick while we were away on the road trip...and me being the stubborn ass I can be wanted kisses when I got home...so now I'm sick with this crap.

The worst of it is in my sinuses..ugh I'd gladly take the sore throat and cough over the sinus crap anyday. So what I need right now ... 1) a big bottle of nyquil (preferably the red stuff..the blue stuff is nasty) and 2) a pack of menthol cigs so I can have my nic fix and not irritate my throat...these marlboro's are just killin me right now.
Awww crap I just realized I gotta water the cats and feed the turtle...poor animals have been driving me nuts and I never even thought of it til now...they become major pests if they are out of something. Gee, I think maybe I should water my plants too... ARRGGHHH I hate being sick...I just don't want to do anything.

5 comment(s):

Being sick sucks!!! Maybe hubby can do some of those things and you can nyquil the day and night away! I hope you feel better soon!

By Blogger Cassandra, at 4:22 p.m.  

You'll feel better soon
stop by for a visit,
a cup of jazz coffee
will at least make you laugh.

By Blogger Michele, at 4:27 p.m.  

for some reason i read that as water your cats [which was correct] and pat your plants.

don't look at me...i don't want it. i haven't been sick fer aaages.

By Blogger apositivepessimist, at 2:57 a.m.  

Hi, just want to say thanks for accepting my bid :)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:09 a.m.  

WHEN I DID SMOKE..I COULD NEVER SMOKE WHEN I WAS SICK...JUST MADE ME MISERABLE..SO NEVER COULD...
DID I TELL YOU ABOUT MY FRIENDS 21 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER WHO HAD PARTS OF HER TONGUE REMOVED AND IS TAKING RADIATION TREATMENTS FROM SMOKING? JUST THOUGHT I WOULD ASK...

By Blogger yellowdoggranny, at 6:30 p.m.  

Post a comment

<< Home