/*Butterflies Are Free - By Elyse Author URL: www.estudiodesigns.com*/

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Ahhh I've been tagged

Funny, I didn't notice until today...but Lauren over at Damned If I Know Got me.

Now I'm not gonna tag anyone..because everyone I read has probably already been tagged maybe 50 or so times..so I'm just going to list my 6 weird things about myself.

1) I have my own set morning routine. I wake up, turn the coffee on and check email. That isn't so much the weird part...the weird part is, is that if I don't make my coffee before sitting down at the computer I end up very cranky and it throws my whole day off. And I really mean it.

2) The toilet paper roll. Now I have to have it on with the flap going up OVER, not under. I don't care if someone leaves it empty, or leaves the toilet seat up, as long as they do NOT have the tp going down under on the roll. Dunno why, but it drives me nuts!

3) I fold my underwear...enough said *hangs head in shame*

4) Nobody can do my dishes. I like to do them, my way, and if anyone else ever does my dishes It seems like I get a bug up my ass and have to redo them, the way I like to do them...boy can someone say OCD. Hahahaha.

5)I can't eat a slice of pizza normally...oh no It has to be done all in an order. First the pepperoni, then the sausage, then the mushrooms, THEN I eat the cheese BUT before I eat the actual slice I have to eat the crust off first then I'll eat the slice. Yes I do get made fun of for it. :)

6) My socks have to fit a certain way otherwise it drives me to insanity (wait I thought I was already insane). If the toe part of my socks don't form TO my toes, like perhaps the corner seam tucks itself under my little toe It makes me feel buggy. Gosh I can remember as a kid I used to throw tantrums because my socks wouldn't fit right.

Gee, ain't it fun to be me. Damn before I typed this out I thought I was a pretty normal, run of the mill type of girl...apparently not. Yeesh...I've scared myself on this one. Thanks Lauren...hahaha :-P

4 comment(s):

Well I am pretty much right there with you. Except for the pizza: I fold it in half lengthwise before eating it. And the TP? Absolutely over.

By Blogger Cheyenne, at 3:24 p.m.  

I would have to say your plain neurotic...but im with you on the tp thing, and well, i can't say that i dont' like others doing my dishes...i love it...he he...although, when they dont' do it my way, i get a little agitated...and i agree with issues with soxs, cuz well, they drive me nuts if they are big and baggy, they have to be nice and tight...hehe...folding underwear...hmmm...im actually in aww...i have always been an in the closet underwear folderer...I just don't actually do it...but it looks so nice and neat, instead of opening a drawer of mess! And all i can say for the rest of it...that routine and crazy stuff, your just getting old...hehe...what happened to you...grumpy ol lady, hehe how are your plants doin :P

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:10 p.m.  

OH GAWD!!! We sound WAY too much alike!! Except for that pizza thing. . . That does make you wierd!!! It's always crust LAST!! LOL!!!

By Blogger Lauren, at 6:37 a.m.  

What is wrong with folding underwear? Fits in the drawer better! LOL Though I did know someone who IRONED their underwear - now that goes to far.

I *totally* agree with you about the socks. Nothing worse than socks that don't fit properly - the little nubby thingy poking your toes when you are trying to walk - will drive you batty!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:31 a.m.  

Post a comment

<< Home