/*Butterflies Are Free - By Elyse Author URL: www.estudiodesigns.com*/

Friday, May 12, 2006

The effect of...

Just stuff!
The daily happenings of the world really get me. Well not get me, but they get to me.
First of all, Fr. Gerald Robinson was found guilty of murdering Sister Margaret Ann Pahl. Personally I think he's guilty, but then again I've had a bad view of priests since one peeked down my top in 7th grade...fuckin pervert!

Really, why is it that all other religions let their top dog marry, yet Catholic priests aren't allowed to? Ever wonder if that's why they go insane. It's almost like they're thinkin' "Oh me, oh my, I can't get me some poontang, so I'll go diddle altar boys" ACK!!!! Sick Sick Sick.

Really? What do these kid diddlin perverted fucks think? Seriously, that's some sick shit right there man. I mean hey I'm a sexual bein (oh yes I love me some humpity hump humps), but HOW can these people be turned on by a kid, an animal, or by force? Really? What satisfaction do they get from it? Not only is it just PLAIN WRONG, but how could that turn them on?
Some things I'll never know...some things I don't ever wanna know, and some things I really don't want to think about, but because there's sick fucker's in this world this bullshit is shoved in my face every day from the news etc. Is there never any good news...um like people winning the lottery, or someone finding a long lost brother, sister, love , or even someone having a really good acid trip and preaching to the world the goodness of humanity...c'mon at least let me hear of someone giving a random stranger a hug. I'm sick of the bullshit...but ah...life is life...it's only gonna get worse from here. Gimme a shot of morphine and a big ol' can of beer and it'll be smooth sailing for me........ at least for an hour....aye aye aye!!!

Also, something a little extra.. I did a quiz thingy and this is my theme song and I totally agree with the outcome.

Your Theme Song is Back in Black by AC/DC

"Back in black, I hit the sack,
I've been too long, I'm glad to be back"

Things sometimes get really crazy for you, and sometimes you have to get away from all the chaos.
But each time you stage your comeback, it's even better than the last!
What's Your Theme Song?

3 comment(s):

here's some good news from my neck of the words...the miners are out after about 14 days trapped...three men found alive after being lost at sea for twenty-one days.

By Blogger apositivepessimist, at 3:09 a.m.  

dee dee dee dee, dee dee dee dee
mine was the same as yours...we need to seek help...

By Blogger yellowdoggranny, at 11:55 p.m.  

My theme song is
I am everything and everything
is me,i mean "you are everything"

By Blogger Michele, at 3:05 p.m.  

Post a comment

<< Home