/*Butterflies Are Free - By Elyse Author URL: www.estudiodesigns.com*/

Sunday, May 07, 2006

$20

Hehehe, I got this in my email and well..I just had to share it :)

4 comment(s):

R.U.A,that's what it's coming
too..lol

By Blogger Michele, at 6:27 p.m.  

wow..and he got a recipt for the fart...cool....

By Blogger yellowdoggranny, at 1:36 a.m.  

lol...damn. Ain't that the truth. I got "excited" today when I found gas for $3.23. Ten cents cheaper in the next town than my own. *toots horn*

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:36 a.m.  

Yeah I was checking out a gas price checker thingy...figured gas would be more expensive out in California..aye aye aye..when is this ever gonna quit. Hey if they can fart n make $20 off it, i may as well start eatin beans all the time...make me some money hahaa.

By Blogger Donna, at 9:40 a.m.  

Post a comment

<< Home