/*Butterflies Are Free - By Elyse Author URL: www.estudiodesigns.com*/

Friday, May 05, 2006

GDF X 2

Welll here I am, yet again. Had a shower, got into a nightie...just enjoying a beer and a smoke.
Talkin to the hub about *my new family* Maybe it's just that it is his family, but ...I love 'em to death, and I KNOW they like me...but sometimes I just get the heebie geebies from them....sorta like I'm not wanted around...or I'm not a *part of them*. Which is kinda understandable considering that I was not born as a part of their family...I married into them...but still, it feels kinda awkward when we go over there and a few of them take off, and I'm left with a few of the others and I'm kinda left out of the conversation or whatever.

I'm not complaining at all...I know stuff like that is kinda normal...you gotta get to know people and become comfortable with them before they open up...but considering I'm 300 + miles away (in a different country to be exact) from everyone and everything I've known, it's fucking hard. All my friends (the few that I've been close with since I was 12-14 years old), my family..man it just sucks feeling like the odd one out at times.

My good friend...you might have seen her comment on here as "shida pita". Man we've known each other for years...we've been school friends, roommates, just buddies. She's a cool shit for sure. I sure wish that I had her around. Out of almost everyone I know she truly does mesh with me.....she's pretty much like a sister to me. She mah pigga (don't ask HAHAHAHA).

I guess tonight (yes I'm drinking) is one of those nights I'm missing MY people from back home...just my purely silly, laid back, dorky Canadian friends.

1 comment(s):

i hear you on this girl...but i reckon it will only take a few years. plus once you are able to work brings a whole different “range” of people into your surroundings. maybe some purely silly, laid back, dorky yank friends will be on the horizon. can’t replace but can come close huh :)

tho at times i liked sitting in the background. watching. soaking “them” in.

By Blogger apositivepessimist, at 1:31 a.m.  

Post a comment

<< Home