/*Butterflies Are Free - By Elyse Author URL: www.estudiodesigns.com*/

Monday, May 08, 2006

New Renter

I would like to welcome to my sidebar the Plumbutt Chronicles.

In his bio he says that the blog is about his One Man Struggle against global stupidity. Now those words alone are what made me accept his bid. Gotta love a line like that. Not to mention I've been reading his blog off and on here n' there, and I gotta say it's some good stuff! So go check it out NOW, eh!

7 comment(s):

Now? Like right NOW now? Oh all right. You gotta love a crusader against stupidity.

By Blogger Geeky Dragon Girl, at 9:59 p.m.  

You made a good choice there!

By Blogger Miss Cellania, at 10:09 p.m.  

i went and looked but i just deleted 6 people off my blog roll as i just cant read any more people...

By Blogger yellowdoggranny, at 11:56 p.m.  

via bm

thumb up yer bum.

By Blogger apositivepessimist, at 7:46 a.m.  

:)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:02 p.m.  

oooh apos./..thumb up my bum...gettin kinky girl and i think i like it...hahahaha!
Yeah definitely a good choice for a renter :)

By Blogger Donna, at 3:16 p.m.  

I'll go check it out R.U.A.
right now!Your wish is my
command.

By Blogger Michele, at 7:56 p.m.  

Post a comment

<< Home