/*Butterflies Are Free - By Elyse Author URL: www.estudiodesigns.com*/

Monday, May 15, 2006

My, My

I was just sitting here, thinking of how much I've changed in a year. Not a lot of big, or physical changes, but they have helped me grow to be a more understanding person in some ways.

Before I got married I was the type of person to give up on things. Quitting school, quitting jobs, dumping a boyfriend just because he pissed me off, not talking to someone just because they pissed me off, etc.
Now thinking about this..I've made it more than a year of being married, and boy has he pissed me off so many times. Many times I had thoughts of running back home to Canada, many day's that thought completely consumed me and ate away at me.
Getting through that rough spot has really changed my perspectives on life. Yeah sometimes life sucks, deal with it...quit whining..hahaha Gosh I used to get so mad at people when they would tell me that, but I never thought I'd be the one to say it to myself, or think that of others. Oy, I can see the future is going to be fun...hahaha!

1 comment(s):

when i was married and things got shitty..i would think..why leave when it would make him happy...stay and make his life really miserable..

By Blogger yellowdoggranny, at 11:38 p.m.  

Post a comment

<< Home