/*Butterflies Are Free - By Elyse Author URL: www.estudiodesigns.com*/

Friday, May 12, 2006

GRRRROWL!!!

Alright, thank you Mr. Low Pressure System that's gonna be hangin' over our area for damned near a week...we've had enough of you already, don't want anymore.....can ya all believe this shit?

6 comment(s):

our weather sucks, too!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:50 p.m.  

If it doesn't stop raining soon, I'm going to abandon the lawn mower and declare the yard a "wetlands" area. I can get a tax deduction for that, can't I?

By Blogger Unknown, at 2:13 p.m.  

Yowza...your weather is going to suck!

I think we are suppossed to get rain like everyday too. Today was gorgeous though!

By Blogger Lisa, at 8:24 p.m.  

Wow! Look at those temps! And lots of rain.
Well, DJ just said he was going with Toyota...
I need to add your link to my NASCAR blog...

By Blogger Cassandra, at 12:45 p.m.  

and you're in summer, right?

By Blogger apositivepessimist, at 7:30 p.m.  

Dang! I don't think I've ever seen a weather report like that before. I wouldn't mind though, I love rain. I'll love it even more once I get my roof repaired!

By Blogger Geeky Dragon Girl, at 11:04 p.m.  

Post a comment

<< Home