/*Butterflies Are Free - By Elyse Author URL: www.estudiodesigns.com*/

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Just...um.. YUCK


!FUCK!

This is what has been hangin out over top of us...

Will it never end? UGH!











Well I'm not as crappy bitchy feelin about the weather as I was yesterday. I was super bummed out because we had to go out in it. Today was a lazy day. Just watchin movies on tv in between naps. Gosh I sound like an old person, and I'm only going on 25. What happened to me?

Oh wait, I did yack to a friend on the phone..wish I could talk to her in person,but ah, I'm sure soon enough I'll be able to travel. Or hope that she can get a few days off in a row soon. Ya she's a fellow dork..helped me achieve my true dorkiness through comfort and keeping away the fuckers who point and laugh... :-P

4 comment(s):

we had a beautiful past week and rain last night and today..but we need it...so it's cool..we have had warm weather,but for texas it has been a real spring...not spr....summer...like it usually is...

By Blogger yellowdoggranny, at 12:43 a.m.  

i like this i go to chatty's for diseases and you for the weather channel.

ahh a true friend it sounds.

oh up yours too girlie...*back to front peace sign*...so are you thinking about drinking yer own pee? heh.

By Blogger apositivepessimist, at 12:54 a.m.  

Have you seen our weather? Half of New Hampshire has washed away. I am completely over rain!

By Blogger Chatty, at 4:11 p.m.  

I love you too Girl, without you, other people would be absolutly mad at me :P

Sistah's to tha end

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:00 p.m.  

Post a comment

<< Home