/*Butterflies Are Free - By Elyse Author URL: www.estudiodesigns.com*/

Thursday, May 18, 2006

More kitty talk

Well I fixed the sidebar, and changed the photo again. Because nobody I know in person except one reads this I really don't want to have someone find this blog and know it was me. You know, in case I need to bitch about someone. So I put my little bastard's picture up. But he's cuter than I am, so it's all good.

I swear that cat is retarded! I hate the color of my couches, so I have a big comfortor on it (yeah I need a slipcover, I know) and it hangs down over the back of the couch. Taz has taken that as a sign that it is now his hiding place...you know for those covert kitty missions...in case he needs to duck and cover. Out of all the toys we have for the cats, he plays with the strings and shoelaces the most (unless his feather birdie is in sight). So right now there is a shoelace with a little plastic ball tied to the end that is by the couch, so what does he do? He takes off on a full force run from the bedroom, out through the hall then expertly slides in behind the cover hanging over the couch, and swats and kicks at the shoelace as he's going. Then he comes back and does it again from the other side. I'm afraid if this keeps up we're going to have a funeral for the poor fraying shoelace..hahaha.
He'll also run in behind there when we're trying to track him down. Yeah like we can't see your feet dumbass, or your tail sticking out for that matter. Intelligent he is, but smart he is not.

6 comment(s):

Thanks for the brief glimpse of who you are anyway. I've had my picture up a bunch of times and as far as I know, nobody has ever "found me". Nowadays, I don't care as much as I used to whether they do or not but if certain people did, I'd have to immediately take down a lot of my archives. Yikes!

By Blogger BriteYellowGun, at 9:11 a.m.  

Sometimes watching cats play
is more entertaining than
what's on television.

By Blogger Michele, at 1:39 p.m.  

Luv the new header pic!

Ride the big one!

By Blogger Johnny Wadd, at 9:13 p.m.  

I have a basket of cat toys that sit there. Oh no, there's many other things the cats would rather play with. Boxes, bugs from outside, Q-tips... the list goes on.
Love the hiding where he thinks you can't see him!! Cute!!

By Blogger Cassandra, at 11:24 p.m.  

wehn i started this blog sooner put the picture up of the lightning bolt and i have never changed it..seems to fit me...
i used to have a cat named al.and he was a flying cat..he would run thru the house getting faster and faster..and then throw him self under the chair (sat about 8 inches off the ground) and would just hang there swinging back and forth upside down hanging on to the bottom of the chair..i also had that bamboo grass wall paper and he would launch him self up the wall and climb the walls till it hit the ceiling and then just hang there.but he would make these lion roars..he was sooooo freaky..

By Blogger yellowdoggranny, at 11:43 p.m.  

Looks very pretty over here!

And I looove the cat picture. SO adorable...heh

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:26 a.m.  

Post a comment

<< Home