/*Butterflies Are Free - By Elyse Author URL: www.estudiodesigns.com*/

Friday, May 19, 2006

New Renter

I'd like to welcome Mar from First, the Bad News as my current tenant of the week. She's one of my regular reads..great girl is what I get from reading her. She's got an awesome girlfriend, and a couple awesome pooches. So go check her out NOW!

There were quite a few other blogs that bid, but I had to turn them down this time around...so like I've said before, just bid again next time you see me and who knows (can't promise anything though). So have a great night and go check her out.

3 comment(s):

ima goin. pushy thing you are.

;P

By Blogger apositivepessimist, at 4:40 a.m.  

yes, yes I am :)And great I like people going to see my renter.

By Blogger Donna, at 9:43 a.m.  

Checking it out ...hey where is
the machine gun kitty?

By Blogger Michele, at 1:27 p.m.  

Post a comment

<< Home