/*Butterflies Are Free - By Elyse Author URL: www.estudiodesigns.com*/

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Saturday yay's

Make sure to go see how Lisa at Clusterfook is doing on her blogathon!!!

Ok, a lil buzzed...Joe's Crab shack has some good drinks but they're TOO f**king expensive! I mean seriously.. 8 bucks for a long island iced tea? Oh excuse me, it;s called a Titanic tea...blah blah blah.

It hasn't stopped raining for long enough for me to borrow a lawnmower to cut the grass...and today was the only day that I could have done it, but I was busy with making horse treats , and doing laundry before the hub's niece's graduation dinner. So this kid comes to the door..asking me if he can cut our lawn for 5 bucks..im thinking BONUS..so I said yeah and they start. Well the grass is so tall the mower keeps sputtering out..OOPS, now I feel bad..I'm giving those kids extra money for sure... poor kids. I really do feel bad, they are workin so hard out there.

Congrats to the Niece..I'm sure you'll make one hell of a teacher! Those rotten kids out there beware...I'm sure you're a force to be reckoned with.

I'm off to watch the rest of the Nascar All Star Challenge, and gulp down some Budweiner. Great Saturday night for sure.

3 comment(s):

Aww....that's sweet of the kids to mow your yard!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:53 p.m.  

when they get done can you send them to my house..i have not one..but two lawn mowers here now that wont f****** crank up...will soon need a gun bearer and a guide to get from one end of the yard to the other...

By Blogger yellowdoggranny, at 3:50 a.m.  

The outcome of that race sucked. Damn unibrow wining and people wrecking everywhere. And the rain delays. Ugh! If he wins next week, I think something needs to be done to him... Guido??? We have a job for you...

By Blogger Cassandra, at 6:43 p.m.  

Post a comment

<< Home