/*Butterflies Are Free - By Elyse Author URL: www.estudiodesigns.com*/

Monday, May 22, 2006

Well...

Since I really have nothing to blog about today, I leave you with these fine gems. Seriously...what in the hell is wrong with some people? Make sure your sound is turned on.

Freak #1
OUCH - This one didn't have to do with freaks, but it looks like it hurt, so I added it in here.
Freak#2 - NOT SAFE FOR WORK!
Idiot Thug - Not for people who are easily disturbed.
Freak#3
Idiot Thugs - Again..WTF is wrong with people?

And this last video shows the reason why people need to start teaching their kids manners, kindness, not to mention a good ass beating if they need it. This poor kid in the video was beaten up by a bunch of lil sons of bitches!! --> Idiot Thugs #2.

1 comment(s):

People are so damn mean,
makes me want to turn in
my just a human card.

By Blogger Michele, at 2:55 p.m.  

Post a comment

<< Home