/*Butterflies Are Free - By Elyse Author URL: www.estudiodesigns.com*/

Friday, June 02, 2006

My people; we are without Bungholes...

Do ya all remember Daria? She started on Beavis & Butthead, then later had her own show?

Well everytime I walk into the bathroom and I see my Pantene shampoo bottle I start snickering and giggling like a lil kid. Why? Well on the bottle it says in Spanish "Hidratacion Diaria" (Daily Moisture Renewal). So what do you think pops into my mind every single time I see it?
I clearly hear the voice of Beavis & Butthead saying "Huh huh uhh hu huh Diarrhea" whenever they see Daria. You would think a 24 year old married woman would have better things to do with her time than sitting around reminiscing and giggling over the awesome stupidity that is Beavis & Butthead, but NOPE, not me...the cornier, cheesier, and sillier the better, in my mind.

And now I leave you with this sparkly little gem.

Operator: "What's the emergency, sir? Is there an emergency, sir?"
Beavis: "Uh, yeah. Butt-Head's choking. On chicken."
Operator: "Listen carefully. Have you performed the Heimlich?"
Beavis: "Uh, is this like one of those 976 numbers? Uh, what are you wearing?"
Operator: "I repeat, have you Heimliched the victim?"
Beavis: "Have I licked his rectum? No way!"

7 comment(s):

I miss Beavis and Butthead. I loved that show.

By Blogger The Radical Notion , at 9:50 a.m.  

I LOVE your blog header. Wish mine was more original.

By Blogger C. H. Green, at 10:21 a.m.  

T, It's still on Mtv2 I think..just not sure when. Funny thing is..I used to catch up on all my overdue homework while watching the B&B all night marathons on mtv.

CH, it's actually a free template..but it caught my eye and here it is. Thanks for stopping by.

By Blogger Donna, at 10:40 a.m.  

Beavis and Butthead!! Loved that show! Of course, I was stoned most the time back then when it was new. I still appreciate it's greatness though.

Yes, you must do the happy dance on the trailer with the cats!!

By Blogger Cassandra, at 12:03 p.m.  

when i first moved back to west over 11 years ago i got cable and they didnt have mtv..i raised such hell that the added it to our listing..my pitch was...i need my bevis and butthead...and i was referred to as grandma butthead...

By Blogger yellowdoggranny, at 3:07 p.m.  

I miss beavis and butthead.
They could have been as
longrunning and sucessful
as the simpsons.They made
you like stupid people,
cause in real life they're
hard to like.

By Blogger Michele, at 4:51 p.m.  

Every now and again I catch them on my sbs tv station. I like daria, still see that often.

Heh...Oh I have dealt with one. Not looking forward to having to “function” in it. Not in the least. eek. Snow is pretty until you have to go to work in it/with it.

The LFB loved and laughed at our winter in the sticks. Shorts during the day...but still cold enough at night.

By Blogger apositivepessimist, at 11:42 p.m.  

Post a comment

<< Home