/*Butterflies Are Free - By Elyse Author URL: www.estudiodesigns.com*/

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Ewww there's slime!!!

Damnnn. What the hell was up with Blogger today? Seriously..that shit was just wrong, and totally uncalled for.

I had an idea for a post and I couldn't log on. Now I forget what the hell I was going to type. Ah well...must not have been that important..hahaha!

I've been getting into the whole BE thing...stuck on BOTB's the last couple days.


Cleaned the turtle tank, and got over my fear of touching the damned thing yesterday, by myself. Well no, not really...
I freaked out over handling the turtle and got a friend to come over. Once she touched him, showed me how to pick him up, and I realized he wasn't going to bite..well that is, if you're going in from the sides.. haha. Lesson well learned.

So that's about the most interesting thing that's happened to me in the last couple days...oh yeah I'm practicing *Drunk Blogging*, so far so good.

Have a good night!

4 comment(s):

i got my sleep hours all fucked up again..slept last night from 9:30pm to 2:30am...then stayed up all day doing jackshit and then at 5:30 right after blogger told me to go fuck myself ..i fell back to sleep and woke up at 10pm..fuckity fuck fuck fuck..your turtle day sounds a lot more exciting than my day...

By Blogger yellowdoggranny, at 12:05 a.m.  

Drunk blogging can be interesting.
So, ya' like the hunk of man candy on the blog? Yep, me too. I want a life size photo put over my bed. *sigh* TMI? Sorry...

By Blogger Cassandra, at 12:20 a.m.  

Oh... a Tony dream, eh? I have lots of Elliott dreams. Hmmmm....
There's a great Tony fan fic site link on my NASCAR blog. She writes some very steamy Tony stories and has his personality down pat in them. Antonio Jones is her name. Great site. But of course, some of us could write our own just from our dreams!! hehehe

By Blogger Cassandra, at 7:10 a.m.  

Blogger won't let me do a new post! I'll be shocked if this comment goes through!
A few hours at her site, huh. LMAO!!! It's easy to do. You can also sign up for an email to be sent to you when she updates a story. No SPAM. I love getting one of those emails!

By Blogger Cassandra, at 2:17 p.m.  

Post a comment

<< Home