/*Butterflies Are Free - By Elyse Author URL: www.estudiodesigns.com*/

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Oh yeah!

So I found out some exciting news today!

My friend Shida Pita who comments here, happens to be my bestest friend, and old roommate. That rotten lil devil bitch and my mother, and my husband had it all set up for her to come here and surprise me this coming Thursday!
OH MY FUCKIN GAWD! This is my girl...she's the shit, man!

Known each other for almost 10 years..gone through good times and bad, but she's always been there to help me out. I'll forever appreciate it. Not to mention she's one of the coolest fellow dorks in my life.

So I was feeling down in the dumps this morning and she broke the secret and told me she was coming down. I can't fuckin wait! It's been about a year and a half since I've seen her, as she didn't get to come down the couple times my mom brought our friend Brian with her.
Now for me to sit and plan all the devious shenanigans we're going to get ourselves in trouble with.

Anyone got a golf cart they wanna let me borrow for the weekend? Them corn fields are a waitin' (silly joke..don't feel like explaining it).

8 comment(s):

Awesome news!!!!

PS. the blogville doctors are hands on if you want them to be!! Well, at least in my fantasies they are!! hehehe

By Blogger Cassandra, at 11:34 p.m.  

oh what an excellent sneaky surprise that is not such a surprise anymore.

who exactly handed you your "profanity" tag...or did you just find it on your battling blog one day?

By Blogger apositivepessimist, at 6:12 a.m.  

visa ran out.

By Blogger apositivepessimist, at 6:22 a.m.  

I wasn't teasing apos! I really did post a pic of Esad's buns on the NASCAR blog. What? You didn't go look? It's a great view!

By Blogger Cassandra, at 1:02 p.m.  

UH OH!!! Why do I get the feeling that Perrysburg may never be the same again?? LOL!!!

By Blogger Lauren, at 3:03 p.m.  

man...have fun...so glad for you..sooner is coming down from oklahoma and we will be getting together wed...holy shit...

By Blogger yellowdoggranny, at 4:16 p.m.  

Donna! I'm shocked you would think such things about Elliott's buns!! NOT!!!
LMAO!!!

By Blogger Cassandra, at 7:56 p.m.  

That's so awesome about your friend! Hope you have lots of fun!

By Blogger Lisa, at 11:08 p.m.  

Post a comment

<< Home