/*Butterflies Are Free - By Elyse Author URL: www.estudiodesigns.com*/

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Cotton and the Cat

Evil! Pure Evil is what Stash is!
Oh sure she looks so innocent and sweet here, eh? Don't let this picture fool you one bit. She has an agenda and nearly succeeded this morning!

So I'm running around in my usual sleepwear, which would be t shirt and undies, and I ran to the door to say bye to the husband. I'm standing there, and nobody could see me since I was standing behind the door with just my head poking out.

All of a sudden I see a brown streak fly by.

There's Stash, standing by the steps flickering her tail, shakin' that kitty butt at me as if to say "Neener neener neener, I just dare you to come out here in your knickers, bitch!"

So I crouch down, and open a door a little wider so that I can try to get her in without anyone seeing me. I'm frantically waving my hand at her, and cooing "C'mere Stashers baby girl, come inside with mom." She turns her head around, looks at me and squawks. Stash hardly ever meows like a normal cat. She likes to squeal and squawk.

Do you think the husband would help me out? Oh no! He stood by his truck laughing at me, just hoping I'd run out there at the same time someone drove by. Those two are in cahoots with each other. Bastards!

Now my cats are not outdoor kitties. I do take Stash out on the deck with me sometimes, but I have to watch her like a hawk, because she has a tendency to wander off. So since I didn't want to take the chance of her taking off while I came inside to put some shorts on,I just had to run out and grab her.

Success!
Nobody drove by, and I don't think anyone saw me from a window (I hope...c'mon just let me think that alright).
Now all three are lounging around, and Stash is staring at me, probably cooking up another evil kitty stunt.

So, yeah. I love my beasts, but they will someday be the death of me!

10 comment(s):

They can be a full time job sometimes.

By Blogger Robin, at 10:40 a.m.  

Hey,

My kitty name was Ms Black, and she was the neighborhood snoop. Always awaiting my arrival home, looking out the window to see if I had brought home someone should terrorize and be adorable at the same time. She had a pity that would make most men cry and women found extremely adorabl until she turned on them for stroking her the wrong way....Afterwards, she would scurry off and hide, I found her once after one such attack. And, I swear I thought she was laughing--she had smirk on her face and glint in her eyes....I think she planned it.
~gks

By Blogger Gregory Stewart, at 10:57 a.m.  

trust me that was no accident,stash knew exactly what he was doing...they are so smart..scary..Rocky made sort of chirp noises...he had something wrong with his vision and couldnt see well, and was raised wild for about a year before i rescued him out of the middle of the road..he couldnt see what i was and only by the time that i had picked him up did he think "oops"...but he made chirp and peep noises..sure do miss him...lil fucker

By Blogger yellowdoggranny, at 11:27 a.m.  

Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year. He or she is rich who owns the day, and no one owns the day who allows it to be invaded with fret and anxiety.

Finish every day and be done with it. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in. Forget them as soon as you can; tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely, with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense. The new day is too dear, with its hopes and invitations, to waste a moment on the yesterdays.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Happy OTT!

By Blogger Cassandra, at 2:36 p.m.  

So Rob Thomas is playing in Motown tonight and I can't go. DAMN DAMN DAMN!!!!!!!

By Blogger Lauren, at 4:59 p.m.  

heh...digging the name :))

By Blogger apositivepessimist, at 3:06 a.m.  

its purrfect.

By Blogger apositivepessimist, at 3:06 a.m.  

It's PUUURRRTY.

By Blogger Geeky Dragon Girl, at 10:34 a.m.  

aww c’mon now stop pussyfooting around with the posting.

heh. just amusing myself in yer absence. say hey to yer mate for us :)

By Blogger apositivepessimist, at 7:07 a.m.  

Where are you?

By Blogger The Radical Notion , at 2:24 p.m.  

Post a comment

<< Home