/*Butterflies Are Free - By Elyse Author URL: www.estudiodesigns.com*/

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

One More Day

Only one more day...and I am freaking out!

The excitement, and all the stuff I need to get done by tomorrow evening have completely overwhelmed me!
I did actually get the front room cleared out..now just to go through with a vaccum again and make sure the kitty litter and stuff is clean.

A week and a half ago my SIL dropped off 20 bags of horse treats that I need to roll and bake..never started on those until today. So far I've got 5 bags done, but I want to get at least 10 more done before I go to bed. I know I can do it, but my wrist is totally giving me hell right now.

WHAT THE FUCK is wrong with me? Why do I let things get me feeling so overwhelmed and helpless? Once I start feeling like that I tend to just shut down and obsess over it in my mind, and not actually get anything done. Please, just poke me with a cattle prod..that might help..haha!

Thankfully my husband isn't one of those types to get pissed off if I don't get something done, or am putting something off. He may not understand how or why I feel the way I do, or why I do this...but he sure doesn't try to make me feel bad for that. For that alone makes me just love him more..whatta guy :)

Was just taking a lil break..but now it looks like I'm going back to the horse treat hell. I'll be so glad when I've got them all done and ready to go.

I want to have everything done so that while Shida is here I can spend my time with her, and not worry about shit that's not done around here.

Oh oh oh..pain..motherfucking pain! I just tried to roll my chair backwards and my foot skidded along the floor and cracked against the edge of the desk. That's so gonna leave a mark!! I'm getting off here before I hurt myself anymore!

Try to have a good day, eh!

4 comment(s):

OMG!! Be careful! No injuries BEFORE your friend gets there!!

Did you sign up for Antonia's mail list for updates to her stories? She's working on a new story right now and updating almost every night. It's fun because we all try to guess what will happen in the next chapter and she makes us wait a day or two.

By Blogger Cassandra, at 4:27 p.m.  

i had a great day....sooner came for the after noon..only 3 hours, but we had fun...

i wake up every morning with bruises all over my legs..still dont know what i run into that makes me bruise...

By Blogger yellowdoggranny, at 4:34 p.m.  

Ya, I guess that's true about the hubby. Gotta be fair to him. hehehe

Have fun with your friend!!!

By Blogger Cassandra, at 10:32 p.m.  

Have fun with your friend!!!! I am sure we won't see you for a few days! lol

By Blogger Unknown, at 2:36 a.m.  

Post a comment

<< Home