/*Butterflies Are Free - By Elyse Author URL: www.estudiodesigns.com*/

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Aye Aye Aye!

What a fucking week!

Ok Shida was here..I had a god damned blast! (hope she did too).
She said she just wanted to live like we did over the weekend which was cool.
Now she got all excited over Moe's Place. Now you know Moe's from the simpsons right?
Well until I moved down here I had never been to a bar called Moe's Place either. She took pictures. We took blind in the dark only flash flashin pictures etc. We drank, we toked (shhh we did not...NOT lmao).

I just hope she had as good of a time as I had! I miss that shit already!

Our internet was out for nearly a week. Surprisingly this time it wasn't from Vonage. We forgot to pay our cable bill....OOPS!

So tonight I'm sitting here wishing for a storm like last night (HEY I'm a storm whore...love it).

I have NEVER seen the sky get SO BLACK..never in my fuckin life have I ever seen the sky get that dark! It was awesome. Nature's beauty to me! I guess I'm just a weather geek.
Tornadoes close to here...but I sat outside my sister in law's garage and saw the clouds swirling, circling, and rotating..but thankfully no real damage. That is the first time in my life that I've seen clouds rotate like that...total beauty in a morbid sorta way.

I mean I hope nobody gets hurt, but I want to see big bad storms!

6 comment(s):

if you will check my blog...i did a nekked rain dance and i got 2 inches, and flooded houston...kevin got thunderstorms and hail..so i have been asked to aim my ass better before i wipe someone out...
sooo glad you had a great time...so happy for you...aint friendships grand?

By Blogger yellowdoggranny, at 1:51 a.m.  

wooohoo! Glad you are back and that you had a great time!

By Blogger Unknown, at 5:45 a.m.  

Welcome back to the land of the Internet! I'm a thunderstorm whore too.
Glad y'all had a great time!!
Elliott.... droooooool...

PS.. found some fan fic sites on him too! hehehe

By Blogger Cassandra, at 5:40 p.m.  

I figured you and Shida were out raisin' hell LOL!! Glad to hear you had a good time. I love getting together with old friends.

We were on the edge of the storms that went through Wednesday night. Down closer to Toledo got hit pretty hard. Just some wind and a pretty good light show here.

I LOVE thunderboomers!!!!

Drag the old man up to Motown one of these weekends. . . Lots to do and see. . .

HUGGSS!!

By Blogger Lauren, at 11:24 p.m.  

good storms rock. I can fully understand the “storm chasers” etc. but I’m kinda on the lazy side prefer to chase them from my lounge chair also.

i too thought you was just busy with yer mate :)

By Blogger apositivepessimist, at 12:55 a.m.  

Your redneck hubby is afraid of Motown??? PUH LEAZE!!! He'd fit right in. . . The scariest thing around here is ME without makeup. . . or with makeup for that matter. . .LOL!!!

C'mon up and PAR. . . TAY. . . .
Lots of great micro-brew places and clubs. . .

HUGGSS!!

By Blogger Lauren, at 6:01 p.m.  

Post a comment

<< Home