/*Butterflies Are Free - By Elyse Author URL: www.estudiodesigns.com*/

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Your mother dresses you funny

Hmm not much to say, but I felt I had to post.

D.C. and B.N. were over last night and surprisingly I had a good time with them. They usually act like a couple of drunken fucktard hillbillies..hey I don't mind hillbillies, just the fucktard ones haha! Oooh I used the word fucktard twice..dammit I get words stuck in my head sometimes.

Waiting for Mr. Dork to come home from work..stupid working on Saturdays but ah well extra cash for kitty kibble. I need coffee..I'm sick of instant coffee though.

Well everyone have a good weekend...I'm doing sweet fuck all except for chillin' like a villain.

2 comment(s):

have a good weekend..stay away from fucktards..they have a bad effect on your vocabulary..hahaha

By Blogger yellowdoggranny, at 3:47 p.m.  

Yes, "fucktard hillbillies" and "doing sweet fuck all" were two phrases I was unfamiliar with, but I'm going to try my hardest to use these frequently in my everyday language. Maybe even at work... thanks, Donna!!

[P.S. I like your blog.]

By Blogger Greg, at 1:13 a.m.  

Post a comment

<< Home