/*Butterflies Are Free - By Elyse Author URL: www.estudiodesigns.com*/

Monday, July 03, 2006

Fuck it!

Well I really don't have much of anything to say..just having a blah kinda day and not liking it one bit.
So trying to cheer myself up with funny shit, and I decided to share a few links to videos online.

The first one is one I identify with all too well (you'll know what I mean if you read my post about the psycho I had on the phone when I was telemarketer).

Psycho Phone

Now this was fuckin cool! After I watched, and looked away from the screen it looked like my walls were boiling and rippling..good trip without the drugs heh!

Funky Illusion Video

This was a pretty funny spoof of the Tag body spray commercials.
Tag Body Spray Spoof



Wow ok not going to post the video I just watched...it was a Fox News interview with that crazy stupid fuckheaded religious nut bitch Shirley Phelps-Roper.. WHAT IN THE FUCK is she? She has no valid points to her rants she goes on while being interviewed, she just keeps spouting off stupid shit about God, the Bible..twisting it to what she believes in. That bitch needs to be offed or something. Seriously..she's fucked.

Ok well I WAS starting to get into a half decent mood after watching some crazy shit..but watching that last load of crap just served to seriously tick me off. Fuck her, and all the other stupid religion-crazed homophobes on the earth!

4 comment(s):

Yes, Shirley is a real peice of work. But, I refuse to let people like that get me down. She'll spew her venom against the GLBT community regardless of the truth. The reporter only served to egg her on in that video by arguing with her. She was very unprofessional in my opinion.

Hope your day is getting better. . .

HUGGSS!!

By Blogger Lauren, at 6:33 p.m.  

Alomost forgot. . . Would you leave Mr. B Y Gun a note to let him know his goofy SPAM filter is blocking mt comments again?

Thanks!!!

By Blogger Lauren, at 6:35 p.m.  

Thanks Donna. . . You're the best!!!

HUGGSS!!

By Blogger Lauren, at 8:45 p.m.  

LOL! I try to write a non-bitching post, but something usually happens to piss me off before I'm done!
Yep, marshmallow is great for the soul. Glad I took a nap this afternoon!

By Blogger Cassandra, at 1:09 a.m.  

Post a comment

<< Home