/*Butterflies Are Free - By Elyse Author URL: www.estudiodesigns.com*/

Monday, July 10, 2006

M-O-N-D-A-Y S-U-C-K-S

Monday Sucks... Monday Sucks.

I can't believe I haven't posted since Thursday. Just been busy around here.

We went shopping. Hey what girl doesn't like that? Mr Dork got new tires for his truck, and an oil change and all that crap. We got new shoes at Kohl's (love their sales), then went to Home Depot. He got a tool starter kit. It comes with a cordless drill, sander, circular saw, and flashlight and a couple other things. We kinda needed that stuff for when we start fixing this place up..so it was a good investment.
I've also wanted a cute little patio swing with a cover on it..and I'm in luck. I found one there for $65 and it usually goes for over a hundred bucks. So I know what I'll be getting for an early birthday gift (as well as the trip to Florida YIPPEE).

It was a gorgeous weekend. so I wanted nothing to do with staying inside playing on the computer.

That's for this week. It's going to be in the high 80's, low 90's all week long, and I tell ya, I'm going to have this AC running nonstop. I'll be in here getting everything ready to go.

Yes yes, only three more days! I CAN'T wait! Mr Dork is going to get me another memory card for my camera, so that I can take a lot of extra pictures.

Whooooeeee I'm excited. On the way down we're going to go further east so that he can take me through Georgia, and on the way back we're gonna come up through Alabama. I begged him to do it that way because even if we don't go anywhere or see anything special..I'd still like to go, so I can maybe stop at a truck stop and buy a keychain, postcard etc...you know just to say I've been there. Yeah I'm a dweeb..whaddya expect?

Hope everyone is doing well...any of you got plans for this summer?

7 comment(s):

Well, my summer vacation is almost over. School starts on the 31st of July!!!! *sigh* Damn Swedish for Immigrants system. Hopefully we are going to paint the livingroom. Exciting, no? lol

Take a tons of pictures while down there!!!!!!

By Blogger Unknown, at 2:51 p.m.  

yes, take lots of pictures...buy local gimmie caps..like 'luke's pit stop'..or lulabell's all you can eat...i love those kind of hats...have fun and dont even think about us sitting here bored and missing you...

By Blogger yellowdoggranny, at 4:55 p.m.  

Lots-O-Pics while you are gone. We need a redneck fix!! LOL!! The nicest part of Alabama is the border as you are leaving. . . kidding!!

Great score on the patio swing!! You don't find deals like that every day. . .

RYC: Actually, I was supposed to go to Toledo Saturday night, but I backed out. . . . Don't ask. . . .

Have a great trip Sweetie!!!

HUGGSS!!

By Blogger Lauren, at 8:31 p.m.  

Have a wonderful time and take all the back road scenic routes you can handle! Oh yes, must stop at some redneck hang out!!

By Blogger Cassandra, at 10:46 p.m.  

oh look at you buggering off and leaving us again.

I love those patio swings! Bargain.

Good stuff on the extra memory card mr Dork as we need the pleasure of photo’s.

I returned to here with a bloody swag of postcards from yer truckstops over there. Also where I learned the term “Lizard Lot’s”. heh.

By Blogger apositivepessimist, at 11:19 a.m.  

My plans include about 20 trips to the beaches of Florida.

I hate Florida, but I do love having the beach at my disposal year round.

Wanna come hang out???

CP.

By Blogger CP, at 8:26 p.m.  

Excellent, love it! » » »

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:08 p.m.  

Post a comment

<< Home