/*Butterflies Are Free - By Elyse Author URL: www.estudiodesigns.com*/

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Things that make ya go hmmm..

I dreamt I was in the middle of a war last night. I'm really not sure what the war was about...guess it was just on the basis of good vs. evil.

What I would like to know is this. Why was my main weapon a little mechanical pencil rifle that shot fishhooks at people?

2 comment(s):

I would think fishooks could be quite painful. But maybe it was a pencil because you'd rather fight war with words instead of violence?
I agree, being insane is fun!

By Blogger Cassandra, at 2:31 p.m.  

hmmm. my dream book says dreaming of war means unfortunate things in business and great stife in personal life...but what the f*** to they know..?

By Blogger yellowdoggranny, at 2:48 p.m.  

Post a comment

<< Home