/*Butterflies Are Free - By Elyse Author URL: www.estudiodesigns.com*/

Monday, July 24, 2006

I'm Back

I'm back from vacation. It was good, but damn am I glad to be home.

I got used to the damned central time zone, now that I'm back up here I'm losing my time. I can pretty much tell what time of the day it is by the light outside. Well not the exact time..but I can tell if it's early afternoon, late afternoon and such. Believe it or not, that one little friggin' hour can really throw ya off.

I'm not much up to typing too much right now..just wanted to type a bit..am impatiently waiting for Mr. Dork so we can go get some dinner...and I didn't want to sit on the couch fidgeting. I tend to do that way too often.

Oh yeah..I brought some fresh catnip back. My SIL gave me a huge bundle of it for the kitties. They are all in stoner kitty heaven now. They must have chewed and rolled in it for at least an hour. I didn't give them that mush...sheesh!
So needless to say, they are all being slightly retarded.

Well time to go..I'm hungry and gonna try to hurry him up..and I thought I was a procrastinator. Hmmpph!

2 comment(s):

yeah...she's back..spins and dips and wiggles her ass....she's back...rest up and then give us all the dirt...welcome home sweety..

By Blogger yellowdoggranny, at 7:22 p.m.  

Welcome Hooooooome!

By Blogger apositivepessimist, at 12:28 a.m.  

Post a comment

<< Home