/*Butterflies Are Free - By Elyse Author URL: www.estudiodesigns.com*/

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Blech...WTF

I just looked at weather.com for my area and this is shit! Thank gawd for A/C!!


7 comment(s):

I'm so ready for winter!!!

By Blogger Cassandra, at 2:32 p.m.  

mine said it is 95 and feels like 98..now that's weird..although it feels cooler to me..still just have the fan in the window...and the breeze is still cool...usually have a/c on by now...but is still nice...i figure in another hour i will have to switch it on...
babs and i are just sweating and panting and waiting for winter...which lasts about 45 minutes..

By Blogger yellowdoggranny, at 2:44 p.m.  

It's 94 here and looks like it's going to storm any minute. I haven't been outside since I went to breakfast at 7:30 this morning.

I'll be posting something in a little while. Hasn't been a fun week. . .

HUGGSS!!

By Blogger Lauren, at 3:16 p.m.  

it's rainy season in the Philipines already and we're expecting a typhoon any moment now :(

By Blogger j, at 4:42 p.m.  

heh I got 16 = bout 60...looks like rain is headed our way...ahhhh.

By Blogger apositivepessimist, at 9:11 p.m.  

Fuck summer! Bring on the snow!!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:23 a.m.  

No no. Denise..not winter yet. I'd happily take fall though.

By Blogger Donna, at 6:25 a.m.  

Post a comment

<< Home