/*Butterflies Are Free - By Elyse Author URL: www.estudiodesigns.com*/

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Creamy, sweet..

Coffee Goodness!

Yes! That's right. I am talking about Tim Hortons coffee! Being that I am a Canadian, I was practically raised on this stuff. Haha, just kidding really...but it is a major addiction with a lot of Canadians.

I just absolutely love Tim Hortons coffee so much, so that the first sip of it's hot steamy, creamy goodness is like a nice little orgasm. Yes, it is what I'd call an orgasmic coffee!
So, the Dork King called me when he was just leaving work to see if there was anything I needed at the store. I said the usual..cigarettes and maybe a Diet Dr Pepper for tomorrow. He then mentioned that he had to take the Buck Rd exit into Rossford and wanted to know if I wanted a Timmies coffee.
He actually had to ask me that? WTF is wrong with him...he knows that I, The Dork Queen am a complete JUNKIE when it comes to Timmy ho's coffee! Ok so wanna know what my reply was? Yeah whatever, I'm gonna tell you anyways.
I said "Ooooh timmies! Wow, yes, yes I think I know I want one of dem big babies" Yeah I can be quite the weirdo sometimes when I talk...but it just makes life more amusing.

Right now I'm sitting here waiting impatiently for him to get home with my coffee. Any other day I'd be thinking... "Oh man, he's coming home...damn it...gotta get off the computer I guess."


Any of you coffee drinkers have a certain favorite coffee/donut shop that you would die if you had to go without? All I can say is thankfully there are Tim Hortons down here in the USA!

P.S. If you click on the link, then you'll see a picture of a chick wearing a dorky uniform...YES I had to wear that same type of ugly fucking uniform when I worked at a Tim Hortons. Really, it's a fuckin donut shop...why couldn't they just let ya wear decent looking pair of jeans, shorts, or other type of pants, and a tim hortons logo t shirt or something. Sheesh!

3 comment(s):

I guess the whole coffee addiction thing is lost on me.

I'm a tea drinker and always have been. I get those really strange looks (the eyes rolling, trying so hard not to laugh in my face. . .You know the type) when I mention that I have at least 20 varieties of tea in the house at all times.

Yes, the TH uniforms are among the dorkier I've seen, although the McDonalds uniforms are a close second. . .

And see? Mr. D isn't the thoughtless Bubba you sometimes make him out to be. . . Go ahead, give the big guy a hug. . .

Loves ya!!

By Blogger Lauren, at 8:14 p.m.  

im with you lauren..i haven drank a pot of coffee in my entire life..now good ole hot tea? now there i get wacko...love my hot tea during the winter time..and ice tea during summer....the idea of drinking a cup of hot anything in summer..i would rather shoot myself in the foot....

By Blogger yellowdoggranny, at 9:02 p.m.  

Wow. I'm not the only non-coffee drinker! Don't worry, I know there are many who share your love of coffee.
OMG! Flashback to the evil McDonald's uniform I had to wear when I was 15!! Eeeeeeeeeeeeek!

By Blogger Cassandra, at 3:31 p.m.  

Post a comment

<< Home