/*Butterflies Are Free - By Elyse Author URL: www.estudiodesigns.com*/

Monday, August 07, 2006

YAY!

Well YAY to the fact that it's not chest muscles or anything like that. I've pinpointed the exact spot where I've got that wicked muscle ache. It's right in and around my left shoulder blade and man it fucking hurts! Yesterday the whole area hurt...my whole shoulder, up my neck etc. Today it's just in the exact spot. Not sure if I yoinked a muscle somehow or what.

And oh yeah...I AM being whiny about it... Why? Because I want to!

3 comment(s):

You have every right to whine! Mean old pain picking on you..
The cookie ice cream sandwiches are evil!!!

By Blogger Cassandra, at 5:45 p.m.  

have a bowl of ice cream..it heals everything and is like a kiss on a boo boo from mommie..

By Blogger yellowdoggranny, at 7:44 p.m.  

Thong monster!!! LMAO!

By Blogger Cassandra, at 6:19 p.m.  

Post a comment

<< Home