/*Butterflies Are Free - By Elyse Author URL: www.estudiodesigns.com*/

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Broken tits n' bits!

Ugh! I think I broke my tit! Hahaha, ok well I know you can't actually break your tit...but man my chest muscles are just frighteningly sore. I just took an Aleve, and hopefully it will relieve a bit of the ache. Maybe I slept in a weird position..who knows.

I just installed firefox and YEAH, no more IE hell. I can login to Blogger and create a new post with word wrap, AND all my formatting buttons. I'm liking this.

So yeah..broken tits and browser issues...how exciting eh. What else is exciting is realizing that I've been spelling the word Wiener wrong. I always thought it was spelled Weiner..oh well..is how that word is spelled really all that important? I don't think so, but damn that's a word that cracks me up. You can eat a wiener, you can call someone a wiener, and guys nickname their dicks wieners...how imaginative eh.

Ok ok, I'm rambling...just random little thoughts popping into my head here. But do any of you have a favorite book, or series of books that you want made into a movie? I do. Oh man, right now I'm reading the Sword of Truth series by Terry Goodkind... it is so awesome. I love these books. I really wish it would be made into a movie.
Most movies I've seen that are based on books aren't ever as good as the book..but there are some exceptions. Honestly, I think the LOTR trilogy was quite well done, and could watch it and read the books over and over again.

So tell me...what is your favorite book, and why it would be great as a movie. Also, if you don't wish it was made into a movie..tell me why.

5 comment(s):

If Mr. Dork is any sort of gentleman, he'll wait on you hand and foot until your tits feel better. . . Yeah right. . . That'll happen. . LOL!

I guess it could have been worse, at least none of them looked like the cast of Deliverance. . . . Well, maybe this one guy. . . .

I do so much reading for my job, that recreational reading isn't even an option. . . But you're right, the movies very seldom live up to the book. . .

Love ya!!!

WIENER!!!!! HAH!

By Blogger Lauren, at 5:19 p.m.  

#1..i have been spelling it wrong too..
#2..babs was spelling lightning wrong too...ahahahahah
#3 ...i miss spell so many words...i should be embarrased...did i spell that wrong/
#4...i would love to see them make a tv series of james lee burkes books on dave ribicheaux(how ever that is spelled)
#5..i can fold my tits into and make titty tacos
slept wrong on your titties? that's weird...

By Blogger yellowdoggranny, at 9:13 p.m.  

Wiener, weiner, schminer... sometimes spell checker doesn't even know what I'm trying to spell.
Stephen King books are awesome, but rarely make good movies.

By Blogger Cassandra, at 9:17 p.m.  

The Stand is one of my favorites made into a movie as is The Shining(the original with Jack not that new crap they tried to pass off a few years ago...blick).

I haven't read all of LOTR but I thought the movies were good.

By Blogger Unknown, at 3:55 a.m.  

Ya, The Stand and The Shining are 2 Stephen King movies that were really good.
Cujo was a great book... bad, bad, bad movie!

By Blogger Cassandra, at 5:44 p.m.  

Post a comment

<< Home