/*Butterflies Are Free - By Elyse Author URL: www.estudiodesigns.com*/

Monday, August 07, 2006

Please welcome..

Slightly Drunk as my newest renter.
It was hard to pick a tenant this week as I haven't been doing the Rent My Blog thing for a little while. The people who bid, I have never read their blogs. I just had to read them, and see who seemed to sit well with my mood this morning.

I just had to pick Slightly Drunk, because after reading a few posts I just knew I had to rent to him. Family feuds, good ol sibling rivalry, uptight offended ex girlfriends and so on. It had me laughing, yet feeling his pain at the whole bit as well. Definitely one funny dude!

So go over and see him right now...click right HERE!

2 comment(s):

im going to add him to my blog roll for awhile anyhow ..so far he cracked me up and made me feel bad..not in that order...i love the evil thing he did to his sister..hah

By Blogger yellowdoggranny, at 1:12 p.m.  

I have always enjoyed reading Slighty Drunk's blog, always has some entertainment in it although he has had a bit of a bad spell no fault of his own but still losing someone is hard.

By Blogger Blueyes, at 2:13 p.m.  

Post a comment

<< Home