/*Butterflies Are Free - By Elyse Author URL: www.estudiodesigns.com*/

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Thursday thoughts

Alright, so ya all know of my four month long problem with Vonage right? Well four months of playing phone tag with vonage tech support, I'm FINALLY getting what I wanted. A new phone adapter. Jesus, jumpin' jesus what a fuckin crapload this has been. Only now, after four months of me calling to complain about the service we're paying full price for, but only getting half the service (it cuts out for a week or so every month), they have FINALLY decided the motorola device they sent me is probably faulty. WELL DUH!
Considering that my computer is healthy and works fine, my cable modem isn't giving me problems. My internet works GREAT if Vonage is working, or if I've unplugged the vonage box, so it's definitely not the computer or my cable modem.... it's obviously the phone adapters fault.

So my big FUCK OFF AND DIE goes to Vonage!!!

So that has been my fun for the day...sheesh! Thankfully tonight is date night with Mr. Dork. We don't go anywhere really special..but it's special to us. It's our hangout, and we make it just like a date for the two of us. I enjoy it very much.

Now, regarding Lauren, and Jackiesues comments the other day from my coffee post, I do like tea as well...no tea nazi here. I'm first and foremost a coffee drinker, but I love me some tea. Cold, hot, caffeinated, or not..even herbal teas.
Also, I do appreciate Mr. Dork. He is so good to me, has been the best person I could ever ask for in life. We both are guilty of being a bit thoughtless, and insensitive... but a little bit of chit chat will cure up our misunderstandings for sure. But yeah..sometimes I just need to call him a big ol oaf... heh.

Now onto something else. Will someone please go visit This guy. He might be too drunk later on to read any comments you might leave him.

4 comment(s):

im confused...if he is mr. dork..who's jackie and her sister..i have a headache

By Blogger yellowdoggranny, at 5:43 p.m.  

I'm confused by Jackiesue's comment!
Have a fun date night!!!

By Blogger Cassandra, at 8:21 p.m.  

Yay Vonage for getting their heads out of their asses!

Tea is OK, but coffee is FABULOUS and so are you!

:)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:21 a.m.  

LMAO, no jackiesue...my renter is not Mr Dork... I can see how that would have you confused.

And...HOLY SHIT Denise...you just boosted my mood about 100%

By Blogger Donna, at 6:35 a.m.  

Post a comment

<< Home