/*Butterflies Are Free - By Elyse Author URL: www.estudiodesigns.com*/

Friday, August 11, 2006

Friday's Fab Female

Wow!
I woke up this morning, sat down at the computer to see if I had any comments..and I noticed a comment from Denise over at Mental Excrements that had the word FABULOUS in it. Wha..whoa...heyyy wow! I'm this Friday's Fabulous Female.

Seriously..I don't know what to say besides Thank you Denise! You really boosted my mood. I was feeling very blech. But after seeing Denise's post it brightened up my morning.
I don't really feel that I deserve this..I mean I know I am a good person and all, but there are women out there every day that are doing much more meaningful things...actually making a difference in their lives and the lives of others.

But, damn! Denise, you're pretty damn fabulous too if I may say so! Again, thanks for making me the Friday's Fab Female!

Here's the cute little button I get too.

Oh also. Jackiesue. No, my renter is not Mr Dork. I redid the little sentence about my renter in yesterdays post. I can see how you got confused. Heh...I'm such a ditzy blonde at times!

3 comment(s):

Congrats Donna! I'll mail you an ice cream cookie sandwich. It might melt... :)

By Blogger Cassandra, at 2:05 p.m.  

pshew' thanks i was weirding out thinking that guy was mr. dork.
but of course your fabulous daaaalink'....you da woman...congrats..she never picks wrong..

By Blogger yellowdoggranny, at 4:18 p.m.  

Congrats Sweetie!!! You are SOOOOOOOO Fab. . .

HUGGSS!!

By Blogger Lauren, at 4:48 p.m.  

Post a comment

<< Home