/*Butterflies Are Free - By Elyse Author URL: www.estudiodesigns.com*/

Friday, August 11, 2006

GDF

See what Budweiser + Donna =

Ok..does anyone else start giggling like a 12 year old kid who has seen some tata's for the first time whenever they hear the words "Rib Off" ?
Apparently I have the maturity of a kid, because I start giggling everytime I hear that. Why not say Rib Cook0ff...oh no..they have to say Rib off...then I start thinking...rub off....rub one off...rub one out...you know.

Oh yeah...here for your viewing pleasure is the Puss in Potpourri.

3 comment(s):

how about jerk off..for jerked chicken or jerked beef...we have twisted minds..
love kitty in a box...box off?

By Blogger yellowdoggranny, at 12:09 a.m.  

Kitty should smell great!

By Blogger Cassandra, at 1:21 p.m.  

arhaaha...that cat. look at it. crack me up.

By Blogger apositivepessimist, at 6:05 a.m.  

Post a comment

<< Home