/*Butterflies Are Free - By Elyse Author URL: www.estudiodesigns.com*/

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Cleaning update!

Well let's see here. I nearly went for a little ride I didn't wanna go on. Through my fucking dining room floor. ARGH!

I never noticed until today that the floor was starting to rot. Seriously... I decided that today was the last day I am going to be lazy when it comes to housework, and I nearly have a true accident. WTF!

I pull out all the little tables and shit from the wall and go to sweep behind it and notice old receipts, a feather from the cat toy and a couple leaves stuck to the floor. Yeah I just cleaned it a couple weeks ago (ok ok I admit..I'm a baaad baaaaaad housekeeper...don't shoot me..I wanna be a neat freak.,..clean is nicer than messy).
So I put my foot over to scoot the papers to see if theyll move out of the day and they don't. WTF! Ok yeah my home is a bit untidy but it's so NOT dirty. When it comes to putting clean laundry away, or making the bed I'm bad...I hate doing those two chores.

I notice that this shit won't move, so I start beating it with the broom... you know, thinking well if I can't make it move maybe the angry cleaning fairy who puts power into my broom will. No such fucking luck. AARRGHH!

"WATER DAMAGE..WHAT THE FUCKING HELL?" I scream.

Ok, so I call mom, rant and bitch and get all that negative energy off my chest, tell her I love her and hang up. I walk over to the disgusting mess that is my floor and I lean down closer to it.
I start picking at the receipt and feather and it comes up from the floor. I sweep that area out and mop it really good (Gawd I love Pine Sol).

I finally get most of the mess up with the broom and mop, but there really is damage. Ok, imagine this. Me and my fat ass trying to step on this section of damaged floor. OOPS. It's so bad that even though I hardly put any weight on it, it's about to give out. I nearly put my foot through the floor that's how bad it was. Man, amI fucking pissed.

We had central air at the old place...only minor little problems with that.

Down here, we have two window units and now BOTH FUCKING LEAK.....GRRRRROWL!

I swear, right now I'm so upset about this that I'm so tempted to run around and slash down the walls with a chainsaw...ya know...all psychotic like. But...then I'd have no decent home.

Our place isn't the greatest...I'm a Trailer Park Barbie...but hey...it doesn't count..I have a double wide (hahaha).
Yeah...so um, hows the weather.

Ok haha, just being a silly shit. We're getting this stuff fixed up this weekend. After this episode, I think it's got us so freaked out that we're going to replace the floors that were just replaced last year. I cringe to think of what is growing on the water damaged wood underneath. Scary.

Super Scary!




4 comment(s):

See... cleaning can be hazardous to your health!!

By Blogger Cassandra, at 1:26 p.m.  

the only thing i hate about cleaning is once you have cleaned really really good...??? you have to do the same thing 6 months later..

By Blogger yellowdoggranny, at 2:29 p.m.  

YEP! Mobile homes are an adventure. My first home was a 12x60 sitting on a small bluff above a lake. . . Talk about a MO FO to heat in the winter LOL!!! Heat tapes on every pipe, air leaks everywhere. Seemed like some days the furnace never shut off. Water leaks were a fact of life. . . After 3 years, I found a sucker and moved to a house. . .

I feel for ya Sis!!

HUGGSS!!

By Blogger Lauren, at 8:19 p.m.  

heh.."trailer park barbie".

By Blogger apositivepessimist, at 9:04 p.m.  

Post a comment

<< Home