/*Butterflies Are Free - By Elyse Author URL: www.estudiodesigns.com*/

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Pancakes and Packrats

Remember Friday's post? Where I was having those crazy stupid dreams? Well no more, I say! No more!
If I dream up scary shit like that when I'm hot and cranky, there's no telling what kind of horrors I could conjure up in my dreams.
Seriously though, I'm still wondering why the fuck I dreamed that. I mean, I'm the queen of weird dreams..but that was just crazy..it seemed to real. My poor mind is ruined for life because of that anorexic, bird nosed, no talent twit.
Even though it is now Sunday morning I still have not recovered from that.

The only thing that might save me now are pancakes and coffee from IHOP or Denny's

Heh, speaking of Denny's...I forgot to mention that a few weeks ago some drunk dude drove his car right through the front windows of a local Denny's. I cracked up when I heard it on the news because man, I know how the drunk munchies can get ya....but I think wanting pancakes that bad is no reason to go bursting through the front of a restaurant while still in your car.

Alright, I must have mentioned sometime before that we're still not completely unpacked and organized after moving right? Well yesterday I got the big idea to start hauling stuff into the living room to go through and possibly throw out or give it away. We got through with the closet..and the bedroom now looks like a warzone because I just tossed the stuff we don't want on the floor, and there's just a bunch of random stuff spread out over the bed.
I hope to finish it all up today so that I won't feel guilty sitting in front of the computer when there is obviously stuff that needs to be done. Most of the stuff we're going through is his...go figure. Here I thought I was the packrat...guess not.

Time for me to get some coffee going. Yeah..weird..I'm actually able to open my eyes wide enough to type, even without coffee...what's the world coming to?

8 comment(s):

Ya know, if the media would just stop paying attention to Paris, she would eventually go away. And yes, that girl has an ugly nose!

The guy that drove through the Denny's made the news here too. What an idiot.

I just got back from Bob Evans where I stuffed myself on fried mush and sausage. . . Yummy stuff!!

BTW: The wierd dream thing must be going around. I had one the other night that I won't even repeat. It still creps me out just thinking about it.

Enjoy your Sunday!!

GO MATT!!!

By Blogger Lauren, at 10:28 a.m.  

creeps. . . Can't spell today LOL!

By Blogger Lauren, at 10:29 a.m.  

RYC: No way. . . Not gonna happen. :)

By Blogger Lauren, at 11:20 a.m.  

I remember those drunken trips to Denny's!! Glad I never actually drove through one.

That nightmare would haunt me awhile too!

By Blogger Cassandra, at 12:05 p.m.  

i never could understand that get drunk go eat breakfast thing..here i had just paid..$20-30 for my drunk and my friends wanted to go spend $5 to get rid of it..hell no..i paid for that drunk and was taking it hope and putting it to bed..ha

By Blogger yellowdoggranny, at 5:26 p.m.  

ugh.

perky morning people.

go away.

CP.

By Blogger CP, at 6:43 p.m.  

RYC2: 1. I'm not ticklish and 2. I aint tellin'. . . C'mon up!!

NEENER. . NEENER. . . NEENER!!!

HUGGS!!

By Blogger Lauren, at 7:41 p.m.  

Did you enjoy your cheesebugers?

By Blogger Cassandra, at 8:55 p.m.  

Post a comment

<< Home