/*Butterflies Are Free - By Elyse Author URL: www.estudiodesigns.com*/

Monday, August 21, 2006

I hate putting in titles!

Well now I'm all bummed out.
I wasn't really all that motivated to get everything done over the weekend. We did sort through a shitload of clothes, and I did all the laundry, but that's about it.
So now I'm feeling all motivated to get it all done today, but my SIL dropped off a bunch of bags of horse treat mix for me to roll and bake and they need to be done by tomorrow morning...GRRR! Now you know what's going to happen right? I'm going to make up the horse treats, bitching and moaning the whole time, then I won't be motivated to do anything around the house at all. Then the weekend will come and I'll be all motivated, but at the same time want to just hang out with the King Dork and nap, and I still won't get anything done....damn me!

I thought I was pretty productive yesterday. I don't have any fuckin clue why I woke up at 5:40 and stayed up on a damned Sunday, but I did and it kinda sucked.
Around 11:30 or so I pestered the husband to get up so we could get out and get our shopping done before the race came on.
We went shopping, got everything we needed then came home. I made cheeseburgers and pasta salad...and wanna know what I did after dinner? I fell asleep. Yup, he laid on one couch, I laid down on the other couch and we were watching a stupid movie on the comedy channel. I fell asleep before it was over and then I woke up around 11:30 or so, missing the show I wanted to watch. This is funny though, because I was wide awake. My mind was completely alert...then not even 15 minutes later (what he says) I was sound asleep again and snoring like a beast (I usually don't snore, or snore loud I should say). I slept all friggin night, and I actually feel pretty good today. Guess I must have needed that sleep.
Only thing that does suck about that? I'll either fall asleep tonight by 7 pm, or be up all damned night. I'm weird like that, my sleep gets all fucked up if I sleep more or less than I actually need in one night. It totally screws me up for a couple weeks.

Well, I'm off like a pair of shitty underpants...got stuff to do and I don't want to still be sitting here at 1:30 saying "Ok one more cigarette and I'm gonna get going".

Have a great day!

3 comment(s):

And why are you doing shit for your SIL? Is it something you agreed to? If not, I'd tell her to shove it.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:59 a.m.  

doesnt she know how to make the horse treats? make her do them herself...you are woman..let me hear you roar....

By Blogger yellowdoggranny, at 1:37 p.m.  

I've never bought the pre-made patties. Now I know not to!!
What's up with the deadline on the horse treats?
I'm so happy Matt won!! Tony did great too. LOL at your comment about he who shall not be named! muwhahaha

By Blogger Cassandra, at 1:52 p.m.  

Post a comment

<< Home