/*Butterflies Are Free - By Elyse Author URL: www.estudiodesigns.com*/

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

YEAH BABY YEAH!

Ok cheesy title...but who gives a fuck right? I sure as hell don't. Me Fuckin' Canuckin's are in town now, and on their way to my trailerrific home to be fed a nice big bowl of spaghetti made by moi!

Eeeeeee im so excited it's unreal. I've seen Brian (Booboo) twice last year, and Shida came to visit me early this summer, but I haven't been able to chill with those two together in a year and a half! And finally they are gonna be here...the three of us....me + my partners in crime TOGETHER AT LAST!! Uh well It's not just the three of us. Booboo's boyfriend is with them, and Shida has her son. Her mom lives in N.C. so it's a fun trip and a visiting relatives trip all rolled into one.

We were supposed to be heading for N.C. tonight, but they decided to go ahead and get that suite at this luxury hotel so we are gonna partay! Yeah smart move...get all drunked up then have to get up at the ass crack of dawn to drive all that way. Yeah I'm S-M-R-T errr I mean SMART. Nah, not much partying going on since lil J will be with us..but will still be fun tp be able to swim in the private pool at all hours of the night, heh. Yeah I'm all about the swimming!

I've got my place all nice and tidied up, my bag is packed, got clothes all nice and clean for the poor helpless little Mr Dork while I'm gone. I'M so fuckin ready to go!

So everyone have a nice rest of the week. I'm hoping the weather won't stay yucky down there (wicked thunderstorms rolling through there this afternoon).
Oh yeah, have a good weekend...we're gonna be back sunday evening sometime.

3 comment(s):

Have fun, Be safe!!!

Talk to you soon!

Love ya!!!!

By Blogger Lauren, at 9:53 p.m.  

i posted for you..hope your happy haaha...have a great time..and i wish you nothing but cool days and cooler nights..

By Blogger yellowdoggranny, at 10:53 p.m.  

Happy Trails!

By Blogger apositivepessimist, at 8:26 p.m.  

Post a comment

<< Home