/*Butterflies Are Free - By Elyse Author URL: www.estudiodesigns.com*/

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

It's a meme kinda day!

I stole this from Miss Ann. I like doing meme's, gives people a chance to learn something about me that I might not mention in posts or whatever. So here goes.

The Meme of Threes

Things that scare me: Tornadoes, spiders, and scary drug addicted fuckheads *cough bitchacrossthestreet cough*

People who make me laugh: Shida, Mike Myers, Booboo (my gay boyfriend haha).

Things I don’t understand: Stupid people, advanced math, my husband.

Things I am doing right now: this meme, trying to motivate myself to start packing a bag and tidy up this place.

Things I can do: Make a great pot of coffee, drive my husband up the wall with my many questions and conversation starters, Sing to the kitties.

Ways to describe my personality: Friendly, Silly, and optimistic.

Things I can’t do: Plumbing, fix a car, be a total girlie girl!.

Things I think you should listen to: Good music, your instincts, and the voices in your head. Yes, yes go set that building on fire like that cute little leprechaun told you to do.

Things you should never listen to: Idiots who try to bring you down with them, People who tell you your opinions are wrong, and super religious people trying to shove that shit down your throat.

Things I’d like to learn: How to fix stuff, learn to play the guitar, and learn how to drive a car with a standard transmission.

Favorite Foods: Anything oriental, pizza, and chicken.

Beverages I drink regularly: Coffee, hot or cold tea, and pop.

TV Shows I watched as a kid: Fraggle Rock, Inspector Gadget, Loony Toons!

I am tagging:

Denise

Lauren
Jackiesue

4 comment(s):

Have a wonderful time!

I'm off to set fire to things like the little short fella told me to do!

By Blogger Cassandra, at 11:50 a.m.  

I'll be down here waiting for you. I still have plenty of things you can pack for me. Thanks Donna, I sure do appreciate you coming all this way to help out!

By Blogger BriteYellowGun, at 1:04 p.m.  

Hey, hang around with me and I will either turn you off ever having your nails done again, or make you over into girly-girl extraordinaire.

By Blogger Donna, at 2:49 p.m.  

goody..i was trying to think of something to post as im stalling about 1986...cant remember it...it's gone..ha

By Blogger yellowdoggranny, at 4:37 p.m.  

Post a comment

<< Home