/*Butterflies Are Free - By Elyse Author URL: www.estudiodesigns.com*/

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Bleh

That's how I feel.

Just haven't wanted to post on here for a couple days. Just sometimes I feel like why bother typing shit up here. I know some people like the personal journal/diary way people write in their blogs, I like it too. I guess what I mean is my life is just so boring... I almost feel like a mommy blogger, blogging about my day to day life and kids...except I don't have kids.
I talk about my kitties and my turtle though...and since I am their human momma, I am a mommy blogger *snort*.

Ok see how easily I amuse myself. I started snickering and giggling as I was typing that...and yeah my brain is mush right now.

We spent the day at our nephews new (well new for him, wife and the kids) house ripping out old panelling, putting up drywall etc. They bought dinner for us all, and once we ate ALL of us decided that there was just no way we were going back to working.

So here I am waiting for the coffee to finish perking. Gonna have some of that good ol caffeine juice and finish watching the race. They're at Bristol, my favorite track and GO TONY GO! Fuck I hope he wins....purrrr!

7 comment(s):

I fully understand that bleh feeling.

same ol same ol happening over here. bleh.

By Blogger apositivepessimist, at 10:04 p.m.  

I KNOW THE FEELING..i have trapped myself in this going down memory lane and cant get out...every time i say im stopping i get sucked back into it..ha..i swear im stopping at 89....who gives a shit about the 90's....????

By Blogger yellowdoggranny, at 10:54 p.m.  

Sucky night for Tony. But Matt won!!!
Ya, sometimes I feel like I really have nothing to say on my blog. So, I don't. Or I make shit up. :)

By Blogger Cassandra, at 1:15 a.m.  

So you're the voice I keep hearing edging me on to take out the neighbors! I keep mumbling stuff about killing them. It's you causing this!!! You!!!
Ok, maybe not.

By Blogger Cassandra, at 12:04 a.m.  

OK, first and foremost I am a Junior fan; but My husband and I love Tony too. I was a bit upset when he didn't do so well. He should be better at California.

By Blogger Cheyenne, at 12:19 a.m.  

I am having a lot of trouble blogging right now. I haven't actually written an origional one in quite a while. Seems like it happened this time last year too. I have lots of half finished blogs based on news stories. I just can't seem to keep intrested in them until there finished. I'm getting a little tired of the stupidities that keep being repeted.

By Blogger Nit Wit, at 7:47 a.m.  

For me it's the opposite. There's so much lousy stuff going on that I don't have much desire to relive it on my blog...but you crazy people out there seem to want to keep reading and I simply can't let my public down! They are what made me the fabulous blogger I am today!

Just write something outrageous!

By Blogger BriteYellowGun, at 2:12 p.m.  

Post a comment

<< Home