/*Butterflies Are Free - By Elyse Author URL: www.estudiodesigns.com*/

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

I Know you did.

A quick question first, to start off. Who fucking drugged me? Seriously, who?

The reason I ask is because like 90% of my housework is already done, and I'm about to finish it off soon. I gotta clean the turtle tank, then do the floors. So...who drugged me?

It's no secret that I hate cleaning...I mean I HATE it with a passion. Even more though, I hate cleaning the turtle tank. I swear it's just way too much work for this little fucker. I wish I had one of those little thingies that suck the shit out from the bottom of the tank and gravel...like this thing right here. It would make cleaning the tank so much simpler. Maybe I should go to the pet supplies store and see if I can get what I need there.

Really, cleaning this tank isn't all that hard. Ok it's not hard at all, but it's so troublesome. I have absolutely no equipment at all so I have to put the turtle up somewhere safe (Taz has his eyes on a turtley type of meal), then carry the tank with water and all into the bathroom and slowly dump the water out so the gravel doesn't go down the drain. Then I have an old strainer that I use to clean off small amounts of the gravel, and that takes way too much time for my liking. Once I have all the gravel clean and set to the side I have to scrub the tank out. The tank looks nasty to begin with. I need to just get a new one for him. My in laws who had the turtle before we moved in here never cleaned it properly and that pisses me off, I actually feel bad for the poor little guy living in those substandard conditions.

So yeah...I cleaned and I'm about to clean the turtle tank...please don't drug me like that again, and then after I'm done, please shoot me to take me out of my misery!

7 comment(s):

I highly reccomend one of those sucker things. We use one for our fishtank and it really is a lifesaver.

By Blogger Unknown, at 1:04 p.m.  

there is something highly erotic sounding about the 'sucker thing'.....
when you get thru come on down to texas..i could use some cleaning help

By Blogger yellowdoggranny, at 1:23 p.m.  

Maybe you got into my drugs.

If I'm in the mood to clean I go mad with it but most of the time I'm far too lazy.

By Blogger Robin, at 1:23 p.m.  

Those syphons are about $8 at Pteco or PetsMart. Well worth the money.

Since your on a cleaning frenzy, c'mon up here and have at it LOL!! This place could use a little dusting and vacuuming. . .

HUGGSS!!

Matt still WON!!!

By Blogger Lauren, at 5:05 p.m.  

Oh, you need the sucker thing!! It's so much easier. I used to have a 20 gallon fish tank years ago.
Did you steal my drugs? I'd like them back please. I never finished cleaning here.

By Blogger Cassandra, at 10:08 p.m.  

I don't know who drugged you but you can come over here and finish the cleaning that I started 2 months agos and then just sortof "forgot" about.....

By Blogger Unknown, at 5:41 a.m.  

*siiigh*...I wish I had some drugs. drugs make me productive, human and happy....*siigh*

By Blogger apositivepessimist, at 7:55 a.m.  

Post a comment

<< Home