/*Butterflies Are Free - By Elyse Author URL: www.estudiodesigns.com*/

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

I'm over my pissy ass mood now..have been for a while. I've just been tidying up, and thinking about stuff.
Oh yeah, and eating chocolate. Haha!
Ok seriously now, Yeah I'm in a better mood, yet underneath is still so much doubt about everything. I just don't know which direction to go. Being in doubt of myself, about my life is driving me completely up the wall.

Maybe it's just me, but if you're constantly questioning something, questioning your faith in it...doesn't it feel like if you're doing that, then something has to be wrong?

From day one I've done nothing but question myself on the whole situation. Something just seems off, almost wrong. It's so fucking strange to question my intuition.

4 comment(s):

I completely understand what you are going through. It's hard to stay enthusiastic about a relationship when your partner is constantly negative about everything. It just doesn't make for a very nice environment.

I talked myself out of leaving a dozen times before I finally did it 2 1/2 years ago. It was the right thing to do and I have never regretted it.

In my Meme post last week, one of my answers to what you should listen to was: Your heart, it's never wrong. . . I'm a firm believer in that.

Whatever you decide, I'm always here for you. Say the word and I'll give you my contact information.

Love ya!!

HUGGSS!!

By Blogger Lauren, at 6:38 p.m.  

Lauren is dead on. The heart doesn't lie.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:31 a.m.  

trust that gut feeling..it's the goddess giving you a heads up...

By Blogger yellowdoggranny, at 2:35 p.m.  

ps..i have the cure for all that ails you..get 2 slices of raisin bread butter one side of each get a great chocolate bar...put it between the two slices of bread...saute buttered sides till golden and chocolate melts..then sprnkle powdered sugar on it...you will feel soo much better..i also do it with peanut butter and banana's too..with the chocolate...mmmmmmgood

By Blogger yellowdoggranny, at 10:22 p.m.  

Post a comment

<< Home