/*Butterflies Are Free - By Elyse Author URL: www.estudiodesigns.com*/

Monday, November 13, 2006

Oh yeah!

It's all coming together nicely for me.
Yes, yes it sure as hell is, and I am one happy little bitch.

I've been working, successfully saving some money, have my car, and a motor for it..just need someone to put it in for me...but...the best of all? I am typing from home. Yippee!
One of my best friends has high speed internet, but she gets 10 free dial up hours a month so she gave me her login details to see if it would work on my moms computer.

Now that I know that it works I can go get my own account for unlimited...and I'll have access to my favorite time killer..hahaha.

Oh the coolest things of all though? I went to Future Shop yesterday and was looking at all the nice pretty shiny new laptops and believe it or not most of them are affordable to me, so by Christmas I just might have a nice brand new toy!

So...here's a dumbass moment from work tonight. Now first of all I normally work the late night shift, so I'm usually on drive-thru alone, so my whole "that's $___ please drive-up" spiel gets stuck in my head. Tonight I was serving an in store customer and she's obviously right in front of me, and I have no drive thru headset on, and I look at her and say "That'll be $___ please drive thru". She's looking at me kinda funny and that's when I realize what I had said...yeah I am such a natural blonde...and sadly I have no choice but to admit it.

and....on that note, I'm outta here, to go cry in shame.

P.S. I RULE....yeah sure...delusional much?

4 comment(s):

What is this??? An UPDATE!!!??

Glad things are coming together for you!!!!!

Wait until you answer your home phone like you are at work!

By Blogger Unknown, at 8:05 a.m.  

Donna rules!!! Please drive thru.

By Blogger Cassandra, at 10:44 p.m.  

and with Christmas just around the corner soon you will be back in the saddle. good stuff.

I still occasionally answer the phone at work with my old works welcoming spiel...which really messes with the person on the other end considering the two places are a 10 hr drive away and offering completely different services.

I’m not blonde I’m just old, tired and forgetful.

By Blogger apositivepessimist, at 12:45 a.m.  

To funny thanks for sharing. I hear yah about repeating what your use to. Been there done that. I am blonde but dye it lighter blonde. Could that be why I do that? Naw I think apositivepessimist is right old and tired!! lol

By Blogger Cherlee's, at 1:24 a.m.  

Post a comment

<< Home