/*Butterflies Are Free - By Elyse Author URL: www.estudiodesigns.com*/

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Bitchin' sweet bitchin'

I'm still at Shida's place. I'm having such a good time just being here, doing nothing except hanging out. We did go to a few stores, then went to see her girlfriend at work before coming back here.

UGH Ontario went non smoking completely. I forgot about that. Fuck, I was waiting outside the bank smoking a cigarette and I was getting the dirtiest looks from people. I gave the looks right back. Outside is the only god damned place I can peacefully (and legally) smoke a cigarette while out doing stuff, and I am damned well going to enjoy my cig to the fullest.

Today I'm just feeling very defensive. I'm just wanting an argument, but I'm not about to piss off the very people who helped me get out of my situation just because I feel like it. Yeah I can have my immature moments. I think we all have our moments, and dammit I want mine! Heh, ah well..time to go out for a cigarette. At least I'm getting my fill of Tim Hortons coffee again. :)

7 comment(s):

wow..finally something that will piss off canadians...smokers...oh canada...!!

By Blogger yellowdoggranny, at 9:11 p.m.  

Certain places here are non smoking. It depends on the city. Smoke 'em if you got 'em.

By Blogger Cassandra, at 11:37 p.m.  

It is like that here too. No smoking in any building. There are some buildings that have places outside for you to smoke which means you can't just light up when you walk out the door. It really makes for a nice enviroment inside a bar. I can actually go home and hang up my clothes instead of putting them in the hamper to be washed the next day and having to shower at 4am before I go to bed because I smell like smoke.

Glad to hear that you are having fun!

Nixxie....*damn blogger beta crap!*

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:52 a.m.  

I'm glad it's coming together for you.

Bit by bit, day by day it will just keep getting better. You're getting stronger everyday too.

As for the smoking thing...I smoke. I hate self righteous non-smoking pricks.

By Blogger Donna, at 12:58 p.m.  

I'm so glad your home and doing better. It will take a while but like MissAnn you will get stronger everyday.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:57 p.m.  

You are allowed to feel bitchy.

By Blogger Robin, at 4:48 p.m.  

how's it going now dorki?

By Blogger apositivepessimist, at 11:19 p.m.  

Post a comment

<< Home