/*Butterflies Are Free - By Elyse Author URL: www.estudiodesigns.com*/

Monday, October 02, 2006

Turkey Turkey, Yum yum yum

Good morning, good morning..lalalala.
Another nice sunny (but cold) morning in Orillia, Ontario.

Fuck does it ever get cold early up here..and we're really not all that far north. Imagine that. I betcha in a week or two we'll have some snow flurries flying around. Also next weekend is our Thanksgiving up here. The American thanksgiving just seems to be too late. I guess it's just because all my life I've had thanksgiving in October..not near the end of November, so last year it seemed weird.
During thanksgiving up here the trees are all starting to change colours and all that good stuff, and the temperature isn't yet cold, just nice and chilly. I think it's just great. Cold enough to get pink in the face and see your breath in the air, but then you come inside where there's a good fire burning in the wood stove, and a nice big turkey and all the fixins on the table just begging to be eaten. I love the Canadian Thanksgiving.
No, I really don't have Thanksgiving on the mind...not at all, considering that it's coming up.
I'm a turkey monger. My mom cooks turkeys the BEST turkey, and I swear I eat turkey the whole damned week. Hot turkey dinners, and cold turkey sandwiches...all I can say is this: YUM!

So, onto other things... The Mr., and I are talking again. We're going to try to work through things. I'm not holding any expectations with this, but if we can work it out that would be great.
I am also not going to jump back into it blindly if I go back.
I'll be trying to save money, and getting back to the states legally so I can work while I'm there, and not feel so trapped.

I've got to run, but when I get going on my own computer I'll be able to update this more often and visit your sites (which I miss doing), so have a good day.

11 comment(s):

Snow?!?! Noooooooo!!!!

By Blogger Robin, at 1:35 p.m.  

Enough of the snow talk young lady!!! It's bad enough that it's been in the 50s for the last week. I refuse to give up summer without a fight DAMMIT! LOL!

I have to give you credit, I'm not sure I could get past the things that happened between you and Mr. D. Just promise me you'll be careful. You know I'm always here for ya!

Turkey is OK, but I'll take a nice juicy Ribeye (medium rare) any day. . . Toss in a side of Scampi and I'll follow you anywhere. . . LOL!!

HUGGSS!!

HEY Babs. . . Send some of that heat up here!!!

By Blogger Lauren, at 9:53 p.m.  

I'll take some snow...starting to get hot here again. Dammit had to de-hair me legs.

Nothun worse than feeling trapped...so good luck with all that Dorki :)

and buggerit it seems you been posting some...stoopid blogroll not doing it's thang.

By Blogger apositivepessimist, at 12:46 a.m.  

Sounds absolutely heavenly! You are so making me crave Thanksgiving!!! I can't wait. I love the fall with chilly weather. Snow flurries sound wonderful, too!!!

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!!

By Blogger Amy, at 1:21 p.m.  

Sweetie, so glad to hear that you are doing okay given all the circumstances. Been really worried about you!!! :)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:53 p.m.  

Snow? I heard of that once. I didn't like it so much. Much too cold and snowy for me. heh.

Turkey does sound good though. :D

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:27 a.m.  

I know you aren't on as much as you used to be...but here I am...new place:)

Nixxie

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:14 a.m.  

Hi Sweetcheeks!!! How about letting us know you're OK. We miss ya!!!

HUGGSS!!

By Blogger Lauren, at 4:17 p.m.  

Thinking of you and hoping you are making the best with your decision.

Eyes wide open.

CP.

By Blogger CP, at 4:32 p.m.  

you doing okay Dorki?

By Blogger apositivepessimist, at 11:07 a.m.  

Wonderful. I get pretty much the same weather here in Northern Ohio.

By the time it gets here from Ontario, it's had to cross the lake. Fun for everyone.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:19 p.m.  

Post a comment

<< Home