/*Butterflies Are Free - By Elyse Author URL: www.estudiodesigns.com*/

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

I've got a big crack!

In my thumb you sickos!
The cleaning products at work wreak absolute havoc on my hands. Do you think I'd remember to take a bottle of hand cream to work with me? Nah, my blonde hair must stop me from thinking sometimes.
It hurts like a bitch, and I keep whacking it against stuff numerous times while at work. I'll go to make change and end up cracking my thumb against the cash drawer, I'll be loading or unloading the dishwasher and i'll whack it on something.
I used a pumice stone over the weekend, and got rid of most of it...but then I kept forgetting to use hand cream and now it's back and worse than before. All I can say is, OW!

Well, I'm hungry as hell..well that is, if hell gets hungry haha. I'm going to see what I can mix up for dinner then get ready for work. Yay, so much fucking fun eh!

3 comment(s):

Hahaha Mr. Fab you had exactly the reaction I was hoping for.

By Blogger Donna, at 9:03 a.m.  

I guess the entire meaning of this post fell through the cracks for me. . . .

By Blogger Lauren, at 8:30 p.m.  

discount adult dvd

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:49 a.m.  

Post a comment

<< Home