/*Butterflies Are Free - By Elyse Author URL: www.estudiodesigns.com*/

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Spank me..

I've been a bad bad blogger.

Yeah no updates, just really haven't had much to talk about lately. Just working.

I did get my car though, so that is one piece of news that is great news.
I went to visit some friends the other day, and it felt so nice to be able to grab my keys, get in the car and go without asking/begging/fighting to be able to use the car. Ahhh freedom is so sweet.

A word of advice to people who go through the drive-thru coffee shops in the morning. Give the employees a friggin' break already. They are not God, they will never be God, and they most certainly won't grow an extra arm or two. Most of these places are too cheap to pay the wages of an extra employee to come in and work.
Second of all, if you're going to order bagels, and sandwiches with your morning coffee EXPECT TO WAIT for crying out loud.
Drive-thru is for quick grab items. Coffee, donuts, muffins, cookies etc. Not for the 8 double doubles, dozen donuts, and 6 sandwiches alright.
So next time you're waiting in line at a Country Style, Coffee Time, or Tim Hortons, PLEASE do not take it out on the employee serving you. They are most likely more frazzled from dealing with impatient, rude customers than you are for waiting for that two extra minutes in line.
Oh yeah, another thing? We are paid crap wages to do our job, not take your shit or kiss your ass!!!

Thank you - please come again.

2 comment(s):

OK, but I have been absent as well, so I guess we are bad, just not like Michael Jackson, for gawd's sake.

By Blogger soonerfan78, at 12:34 a.m.  

Great news about the car Hon!! That solves a whole bunch of issues, I know.

I hate it when I get behind someone in the drive-through that's ordering for 10 people!! Park, go in and order at the counter ASSHOLE!!!

Hope ya have a great holiday!!!

HUGGSS!!

By Blogger Lauren, at 7:41 p.m.  

Post a comment

<< Home