/*Butterflies Are Free - By Elyse Author URL: www.estudiodesigns.com*/

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Drugged Up and Swollen Update

Hey folks, here's your silly pain pill popper comin' atcha live from the Bedroom of Doom in her little tin box up in the Great White North. Boy those percocets really make me high, but they do take care of the pain thankfully.

I went back to bed after typing up yesterdays post, when I woke up I didn't take any of the pain medication, because I didn't know how it would affect my driving. My mouth was really starting to hurt on the way home, but luckily I got home before the pain became too unbearable. I got in the door and immediately gulped down a few and chugged water like it was going out of style. WHEW, within half an hour I could hardly even walk across the kitchen, because I was so high. Now normally I loathe taking any kind of pill, even when I have a headache. I'm a total wuss, and a total gagger. I have to place the pill on the exact right spot on my tongue for it to go down. But boy, with these I can see why people become addicted to narcotic painkillers. They DO make ya feel pretty damned good.
No worries though, like I said I am not normally a pill junkie, so there is no chance of me even wanting to take any pills just to feel the high. I'd rather smoke a big fattie.

I had to take last night off work too. I tried to get ahold of the other guy who works the night shift to cover for me, but he was unavailable. His mom went in and talked to one of the kids who works afternoon shift, and he covered for me instead. Poor kid was going to be working a double because of me. I feel so bad about him having to pull a double, but I was in no shape to be at work, let alone to drive there. I appreciate it so much, I think I'll get him a $25 gift card from Future Shop as a thank you, because not many people, especially the younger ones are willing to cover someone's shift, to pull a double at that.
I hope that I can make it into work tonight. Right now the way I'm feeling, it doesn't seem all that possible, but if I absolutely have to I will go in. Just wish me luck for a speedy recovery

Well I think I may go have some ice cream, and try to sleep some more, have a good day!

2 comment(s):

Having wisdom teeth pulled is not fun! But the drugs are! Hope they heel up soon.

By Blogger Cassandra, at 5:46 p.m.  

Hope you are feeling a little better today. . . I'll be looking for sympathy when I this one yanked next month. . .

Have a great holiday Sweetie!!!

Love ya!!

HUGGSS!!

By Blogger Lauren, at 7:22 p.m.  

Post a comment

<< Home