/*Butterflies Are Free - By Elyse Author URL: www.estudiodesigns.com*/

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Aye

So that post from the other night, where I thought I was being all creative, funny and shit...well that's what happens when I'm in a good mood, and drinking beer with good friends.

Marc was sitting at one end of the table with his laptop, me at the other end of the table with mine, and instead of talking out loud we were IM'ing each other. We were also having a contest..to see who could download the loudest, most obnoxious music. Yeah we really do have no life eh.

Last night was my last night stuck working in Tim Hortons hell. Sunday was supposed to be my last day, but the baker said he would take my shift if I wanted, so fuck yeah I went for it. I can celebrate New Years with my buds, and actually keep myself awake while at the new job on Monday.

Now I've been sitting on a new template for this puppy for a few months now. Elyse over at eStudio Designs had made me a beautiful new look for my blog. Now that I've got a decent computer, and it's coming into the new year...well what better way to start out the new year with a new look, right? So check back to see it in a couple days!

I've got to run. I'm going back into the cottage to hang with Marc and Booboo. Seriously, Marc really knows how to make a fat girl happy. He has to be the best cook ever! Tonight I think he is making stuffed chicken breast...ohhh yum! *drool*